Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh did it get shut down? Lol.
How can you laugh?

There was once a little girl, a princess actually, made of moonbeams and smiles and genius, and that little girl, princess actually, had a dream.

Her dream was one day to market herself in just the loveliest ways. And to have a lovely BRAND just like herself!!!

AND she thought it would some day be just lovely cross marketing for her brand and just so gorgeous really to glom onto/help Women’s Aid, a not really fluffy organisation helping really vulnerable people who are not properly protected by the State. (Mean!)

She would launch a massive fundraising game to help! So much lovely money from gorgeous and nice supportive people.

And if there were any basic problems with the game, eg with the Ts and Cs of the fundraising platform (mean!), and the destination of the funds or the gorgeous prizes was not clear, then she would have the original post inviting donations removed! Things actually never having happened is so sweet, it filled the little girl’s, a princess actually, heart to bursting.

And all the lovely actual PR the unhaving happened things generated was just SO gorgeous at leveraging people’s hatred of that crisis in which patriarchy leaves vulnerable women — and, crucially,
those people’s wish to support those women.

The PR and branding effects could even transmute those people’s wish to support Women’s Aid into a desire for and even PURCHASES of the princess’s overpriced jewellery.

The princess had been just SO lucky and she was GRATEFUL.

How can you laugh at this? (Mean!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s almost like fraud, but pinker and lovelier and fluffier?? I’m sure there’s a jolly good fantasy fairytale way of describing it but I can’t quite put my (jewel stacked) finger on it.

Reactions: 5
I'm very confused by the go fund me / competition. There hasn't been any mention by her on the account but posts seem to be gone. Is it against Go Fund Me's terms to fundraise through a competition? Very odd

Reactions: 2
I'm very confused by the go fund me / competition. There hasn't been any mention by her on the account but posts seem to be gone. Is it against Go Fund Me's terms to fundraise through a competition? Very odd
It’s against accountability’s terms to erase the history of what looks like a quite serious screwup. And if it wasn’t a screwup, then why delete the posts?

Reactions: 1
It’s against accountability’s terms to erase the history of what looks like a quite serious screwup. And if it wasn’t a screwup, then why delete the posts?
They could have at least admitted what happened, just be upfront and transparent. I saw another post on this thread saying that GoFundMe’s policy doesn’t permit raffles, giveaways etc., as incentives to donate money to causes on their website. I’m not sure whether this was a recent policy change that came just shortly after Chupi posted about the giveaway or if it was already in place. Either way, Chupi should just be upfront and transparent, give full disclosure and explain what happened. Looks dodgy and unprofessional not to do so.

Reactions: 5
This is very.poor form. You can't promise to giveaway a 13k diamond to one lucky winner and then just delete the post and not follow through once the closing date has passed. Whatever the gofundme rules are, there's nothing stopping her choosing a winner amongst the comments left underneath the post on the chupi page (the post that appears to have since been deleted). You can't just delete all evidence of the competition and hope it goes away!

Reactions: 7
This is very.poor form. You can't promise to giveaway a 13k diamond to one lucky winner and then just delete the post and not follow through once the closing date has passed. Whatever the gofundme rules are, there's nothing stopping her choosing a winner amongst the comments left underneath the post on the chupi page (the post that appears to have since been deleted). You can't just delete all evidence of the competition and hope it goes away!
A ring that Chupi retails at €13k

Reactions: 6

It’s also fraud.

Chupi comes across so tight. If I was doing a clear out and didnt want some candlesticks I would give them to a charity shop or we have a local act of kindess page that people advertise things that are free to take. Chupi sells hers on!

She also has deleted the post on her personal page about the competition for ring.

Reactions: 3
Chupi comes across so tight. If I was doing a clear out and didnt want some candlesticks I would give them to a charity shop or we have a local act of kindess page that people advertise things that are free to take. Chupi sells hers on!
Selling her candlesticks was a bizarre move - like they are nice but so easy to have in any house I don't know why you'd suddenly need to part ways with them. Also that atrium store she also co-owns is ridiculously expensive and some of the stuff she wears from it is awful

Oh and there she is shouting out her WONDERFUL friend Ella who takes 60% commission minimum on the items you consign to her. Same one lives in two houses while majority can’t afford one. They’d make you sick

Oh and there she is shouting out her WONDERFUL friend Ella who takes 60% commission minimum on the items you consign to her. Same one lives in two houses while majority can’t afford one. They’d make you sick
If this is siopaella she's a complete rip off! Was always drunk on her stories trying to sell bags over the pandemic

The same one! Shocking. Selling falling apart Michael kors bags for not much less than retail. Chupi is getting poor reviews recently with the quality of her jewellery. Which is a shame.