Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, a few strange details in there. All the instahuns trying to get in on the momentum this awful tragedy has created.
There is something distasteful about all the chipping in, I agree. I don’t know if it has any value or real meaning, from people who are professionally full of tit. I don’t think they can distinguish attention-seeking from, say, testimony, and it tends to destroy attempts at the latter.
However the actual story rang true to me, completely. The details were as strange as they always are in these encounters. Much though Chupi Sweetman bugs me.

Reactions: 5
It rings about as true as the email from the “male” jeweler and many of the proposal stories for me I’m afraid. Which is really sad if it was a genuine account of events.

Reactions: 4
See also: Angela Scanlon jumping on the bandwagon by talking about a horrible encounter that happened to her at 23 in New York. It’s in poor taste that these instahuns have to make it all about them. Does A Scanlon have a tattle page? She should, she’s a melter

Reactions: 5
They never seem to think “Maybe it would be better if I didn’t chip in about this”. And they equate restraint with being “silenced.”

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where the giveaway in aid of Womens Aid has gone? No sign of it anywhere. The posts have been removed and the article on website is gone after thousands was raised.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Weird! I also donated. And when I Google it I am getting an identical raffle dates May 2021 but no actual information. All links removed

Reactions: 2
Here look, let me distract you with a story about a little girl who grew up to open her own business even though not a single man alive wanted her to succeed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You too, can follow your dreams.......if you come from extreme wealth.

Reactions: 7
You too, can follow your dreams.......if you come from extreme wealth.
Erm. Money is one thing but to imply that even more than that, connections ensure money is circulated around a small group of people, is actually really nasty. Why do you hate magic and loveliness?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm. Money is one thing but to imply that even more than that, connections ensure money is circulated around a small group of people, is actually really nasty. Why do you hate magic and loveliness?
Those who don’t have connections and wealth believe in magic will never find them it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is an update now on the GFM website.

"As per the Go Fund Me T&Cs we need to state: no raffles, sweepstakes, giveaways, or returns on investment are offered in exchange for any donations made to this GoFundMe."

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There is an update now on the GFM website.

"As per the Go Fund Me T&Cs we need to state: no raffles, sweepstakes, giveaways, or returns on investment are offered in exchange for any donations made to this GoFundMe."
So there will be no giveaway now? That worked out well for Chupi didn't it?

• Angry
Reactions: 1