Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Chupi is “making new traditions” doncha know??? Feeding the ducks. Childless families are a bit too radical for her yet, and she cannot recognize anything until she utterly manifests it and invents it for us minions.

And I won’t start on the drinking cocktails while her baby is alone in a strange hotel room

Reactions: 3
Did they buy them though? I would think it would be a HUGE marketing opportunity to get them to visit the shop..
I heard through the grapevine that Mary and Romain were invited in. Not sure if they got all the rings for free, but if they weren't free then they were definitely heavily discounted.

I heard through the grapevine that Mary and Romain were invited in. Not sure if they got all the rings for free, but if they weren't free then they were definitely heavily discounted.
So Mrs High and Mighty isnt above flogging her precious heirloom jewellery to the star of some trashy tv show.

By the way I love Selling Sunset and Mary is one of the nicer ones but it goes against the carefully curated image that Chupi is trying to create.

Reactions: 7
So Mrs High and Mighty isnt above flogging her precious heirloom jewellery to the star of some trashy tv show.

By the way I love Selling Sunset and Mary is one of the nicer ones but it goes against the carefully curated image that Chupi is trying to create.
I agree with this - it makes the brand look a little tacky now. If shes putting herself as an upmarket jewellry brand i don't think that's the route to go down. She was looking for a new Head of Marketing a while ago, i wonder if she found anyone or if shes doing stuff like this herself

I got my 2 CT grey diamond engagement ring back in 2018 and it was around 3,500 at the time but now the same ring is almost 12,000 euro which is ludicrous. As much as I love my grey diamond, I recognize that this is a complete rip off. We had one of the gold coins to use that we got from last back Friday so my husband bought the moon crescent necklace for me and we here horrified to see how small it was when it arrived. The chain was significantly shorter than advertised , it was like a choker around my neck. The retail value is over 450 I think and the gift coin was worth 300 but we will definitely be sending it back. It's so small and flimsy , cannot see how it warrants that price tag. As the business has scaled up , it's lost its magic for me and seems to be driven more by greed now.
I was just looking at the Chupi website and I was so shocked by the price jump I came here to see if anyone else had said anything! I've had my eye on that 2 CT ring for a few years for "when it was time". I was shocked to see it go up to 6,000 last year but my God, I cannot get over it being 12,000 now! If I had 12K to spend on a ring I would not be going to Chupi!! I actually think she's completely ruining the brand with those prices. I used to be such a fan and have a few pieces, but that's really after putting me off the whole brand.

Reactions: 10
I was just looking at the Chupi website and I was so shocked by the price jump I came here to see if anyone else had said anything! I've had my eye on that 2 CT ring for a few years for "when it was time". I was shocked to see it go up to 6,000 last year but my God, I cannot get over it being 12,000 now! If I had 12K to spend on a ring I would not be going to Chupi!! I actually think she's completely ruining the brand with those prices. I used to be such a fan and have a few pieces, but that's really after putting me off the whole brand.
Did you see all her Black Friday sales?? She seems to have 1000s of customers and I don't know how?! Spend your money on a year long unforgettable trip around the world, not some basic Chupi ring haha!

Everything she posts is so dramatic and made out to be some sort of radical statement when it is the most mundane thing.
The family thing is part of her marketing which works extremely well as the audience is very basic. She is connecting these fluffy emotions with her brand and it works a charm, and possibly more so now that she has a kid. She also goes on a lot about her 'grandchildren' which is a bit of an assumption, considering many people are deciding not to have kids, and I'd imagine far more in Aya's generation will not, especially with climate change.
The child features really heavily now doesn’t she? Always irks me when children are used in this way. Something doesn’t sit right with me about how Chupi doesn’t seem to care about infertility now that she has her daughter.

Reactions: 6
I think her child has just become part of her brand now. Her brand is all about heirlooms, traditions making memories etc so what better way to do that then featuring her child! Children are the perfect marketing tool because it makes her brand less schmaltzy.

Reactions: 6
The pjs on that company's website are 190 euro. She comes across as so pretentious. Tagging all these luxury brands. Like wear your expensive pjs and drink tea out of fancy mugs (which I personally think are very cheap looking) but I think its very showy off to tag them.

A friend of mine from when I was in secondary school's family is very wealthy. If you met them you wouldnt have a clue as they are so down to earth. When I went to her house for the first time as a teen I couldnt believe it! This is a girl who loved to shop in penneys like any teenager and then their house had a tennis court and a lake in the grounds. Chupi on the other hand flaunts so much of the brands she wears. She will say its advertising local brands but there is definitely an element of superiority.

Remember before Aya was in a coat that Chupi's grandmother had bought and it was F&F and her comment was almost disbelief that F&F could do nice clothes.

Reactions: 5
The pjs on that company's website are 190 euro. She comes across as so pretentious. Tagging all these luxury brands. Like wear your expensive pjs and drink tea out of fancy mugs (which I personally think are very cheap looking) but I think its very showy off to tag them.

A friend of mine from when I was in secondary school's family is very wealthy. If you met them you wouldnt have a clue as they are so down to earth. When I went to her house for the first time as a teen I couldnt believe it! This is a girl who loved to shop in penneys like any teenager and then their house had a tennis court and a lake in the grounds. Chupi on the other hand flaunts so much of the brands she wears. She will say its advertising local brands but there is definitely an element of superiority.

Remember before Aya was in a coat that Chupi's grandmother had bought and it was F&F and her comment was almost disbelief that F&F could do nice clothes.
Chupi seems to have been raised to consider herself intensely fascinating, a natural aristocrat etc etc.

While she is no doubt an interesting person with interesting ideas, the idea that you are surpassingly interesting, especially special etc etc is not, when expressed, a pleasant one for others to experience.

If the condition really takes hold, you get to the point where you start to think things like your choice of undies must be incredibly special too, and at that point your gobshiteness has metastasised and is pretty much inoperable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not trying to be a cynical Cynthia but does anyone think her latest post on being attacked sounds like a bit of a made up story?

Reactions: 4
Yes, a few strange details in there. All the instahuns trying to get in on the momentum this awful tragedy has created.

Reactions: 2