Christmas watch 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the idea of pie and mash! I'm just doing vegan sausage, roasties and some veg with gravy this year. Only me I'm making it for so pointless going all out!

also those crisps are on their website so I assume they'll be in stores fairly soon
Didn’t even think to look on the website…. Thanks! I love a veggie sausage roast 😊

Reactions: 1
This threads making me very excited for Christmas 😁 favourite Christmas Film? I only found The Holiday a couple of years ago and that warms my heart no end. Arthur Christmas is also surprisingly great.

Reactions: 4
This threads making me very excited for Christmas 😁 favourite Christmas Film? I only found The Holiday a couple of years ago and that warms my heart no end. Arthur Christmas is also surprisingly great.
shamefully, I've never seen a Christmas film. Never watched any as a kid and I don't like films as an adult

• Wow
Reactions: 7
shamefully, I've never seen a Christmas film. Never watched any as a kid and I don't like films as an adult
The only one Iv seen is home alone, I hate films too but we always watch The Snowman before our Christmas dinner (childhood tradition).
We also always watch the The Simpson’s Christmas episodes they are usually on really early on channel 4, I love sitting with a tea/coffee while it’s still dark outside watching them on Christmas morning, feels very nostalgic 😊

The only one Iv seen is home alone, I hate films too but we always watch The Snowman before our Christmas dinner (childhood tradition).
We also always watch the The Simpson’s Christmas episodes they are usually on really early on channel 4, I love sitting with a tea/coffee while it’s still dark outside watching them on Christmas morning, feels very nostalgic 😊
I am a christmas special kind of girl. I re-watch all of them. I also always watch the soaps christmas specials despite not watching the soaps throughout the year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the simpsons, it's always on our TV at Xmas although this year I believe the TV will be getting taken over with dancing veggies for my neice lol but for me it's about all that's on lol, the TV isn't as great as much as it used to be when I was a kid, I think when cable an sky become more avaliable for people bbc sort of went downhill

Reactions: 2
I love the simpsons, it's always on our TV at Xmas although this year I believe the TV will be getting taken over with dancing veggies for my neice lol but for me it's about all that's on lol, the TV isn't as great as much as it used to be when I was a kid, I think when cable an sky become more avaliable for people bbc sort of went downhill
Yeah I find the shows at night are rubbish on Christmas. Once the kids are in bed we usually open the Prosecco and watch an old top of the pops instead of watching the Christmas specials.

I think mine is the Holiday too. The first Christmas Chronicles I wasn’t keen on the second, No one else seems to like it but I like Fred Claus too.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where the best place to buy little fake Christmas trees is? I’m talking 2 ft or so. Haven’t got room for a big one this year but I need a little one!

Elf! Arthur Christmas is great. Klaus is really good too (it was on Netflix last year). I didn’t really rate the Holiday. I love the cheesy Christmas films on C5.

Reactions: 2
Home alone
You've got mail
It's a wonderful life
Elf
The Santa Clause
Arthur Christmas made me cry but I cry easily.

Reactions: 5
The Muppets Christmas Carol is the Ultimate Christmas Film! We grew up with it, and now my kids love to watch it! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where the best place to buy little fake Christmas trees is? I’m talking 2 ft or so. Haven’t got room for a big one this year but I need a little one!
There's 20% off all Xmas trees at wilko atm, got a 3ft tree for the porch v cute.

Saw a Halloween tree in home bargains ..is that a thing now ??

Reactions: 1
I've had some really good reasonably priced ones from B&Q over the years surprisingly. They do quite a lot of Xmas decs too

I used to love Home Alone but because its on all through the year it doesn't feel Chrismassy anymore. Love Actually and Miracle on 34th street are two of my favs.

The Holiday
Christmas with the Kranks
Miracle on 34th street
And then me and my mum always watch all the Bridget Jones on Christmas Eve so they always make me feel christmassy

• Heart
Christmas films/programmes

Scrooge the musical (the Albert finney one)
Muppets Christmas Carol
National lampoons Christmas vacation
Planes, trains and automobiles
Black Adder (Christmas one)
Gavin & Stacey Christmas special
Scrooged
The Santa Claus movie (1985)
Gremlins

Surprised no-one has mentioned Die Hard yet 😄🧑‍🎄🎄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.