Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just took my tree down, back in box then back in garage
My question is, do I need a tree storage bag?! Seems everyone uses them but what’s the advantage over the box? Am I missing something

Reactions: 2
Finally got the tree and all other decs down today. Bit sad but looking forward to putting it back up next year

Reactions: 4
My question is, do I need a tree storage bag?! Seems everyone uses them but what’s the advantage over the box? Am I missing something
I got mine from Home Bargains for under a fiver and it does a great job. Saves me wrestling my brute of a tree back into its box as it always wins the fight.

Reactions: 5
Yes I also got mine from home bargains for about a fiver this year. Saw them in the garden centre but about 25 quid!!!! It was a lot easier than trying to get it back in the box anyway

I have one and its alot of help, the box had been taped a few times haha was falling apart.

My tree hasn't come down yet, another sickness bug has hit the house. My childs been at school two days and is already unwell . Happy 2023 lol

My tree is coming down tomorrow
This evening has been spent watching Christmas movies and stuffing my face.
Sounds good to me!

Tinsel is coming down today but I'm tempted to leave the light decorations up, I like the twinkling

Reactions: 3
All the decorations came down yesterday. In a sudden burst of energy I decided it had to be done.

Using tips from a Tattler, I wound down my tree lights around a plastic bottle. Yay. Took a while but worth it.

Of course there had to be something left behind after I had shifted it all into the loft - the Christmas poo with lights on. I'm serious.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is it too early to revive this thread?
I hope I've done this right but the 2023 thread is warming up

Oh god I’m in it too what a dope I am

Reactions: 1