Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just took my tree down, back in box then back in garage
My question is, do I need a tree storage bag?! Seems everyone uses them but what’s the advantage over the box? Am I missing something 😂

Reactions: 2
Finally got the tree and all other decs down today. Bit sad but looking forward to putting it back up next year 😂😂😂😂🎄

Reactions: 4
My question is, do I need a tree storage bag?! Seems everyone uses them but what’s the advantage over the box? Am I missing something 😂
I got mine from Home Bargains for under a fiver and it does a great job. Saves me wrestling my brute of a tree back into its box as it always wins the fight. 🥵😂

Reactions: 5
Yes I also got mine from home bargains for about a fiver this year. Saw them in the garden centre but about 25 quid!!!! It was a lot easier than trying to get it back in the box anyway 🤷‍♀️

I have one and its alot of help, the box had been taped a few times haha was falling apart.

My tree hasn't come down yet, another sickness bug has hit the house. My childs been at school two days and is already unwell 😅. Happy 2023 lol

My tree is coming down tomorrow 😔
This evening has been spent watching Christmas movies and stuffing my face.
Sounds good to me!

Tinsel is coming down today but I'm tempted to leave the light decorations up, I like the twinkling 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All the decorations came down yesterday. In a sudden burst of energy I decided it had to be done.

Using tips from a Tattler, I wound down my tree lights around a plastic bottle. Yay. Took a while but worth it.

Of course there had to be something left behind after I had shifted it all into the loft - the Christmas poo with lights on. I'm serious.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it too early to revive this thread?
I hope I've done this right but the 2023 thread is warming up

I hope I've done this right but the 2023 thread is warming up
Oh god I’m in it too what a dope I am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1