Christmas present moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets to decide if we’re a ‘good person’ anyway? You are how you treat people, including yourself I say!

Yup.... I have to love myself more. I always put others feelings above mine, I'm working on it.... Deep rooted isshooos, ongoing work. I think I've used manners & ,maturity in crappy situs as markers I'm a I'm a decent person. Wtf for?? I'd say I've had my 'niceness' 🤮abused. I've treat myself terribly, when in reality, I want to smash his stupid, overly designed, overly cluttered museum of a man cave house up with a sledgehammer.
Ah.. Feel a bit better.

Reactions: 7
Received a toilet brush from my brother in law! Who thinks 'now that's a good present to get them' ?!?! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My partner received a bottle of alcohol from his sister.
He used to be a heavy drinker and hasn't had a drink in almost 9 years 🙃😂

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
We got a suspicious amount of 2020 branded wines this year from the other half’s family but it was amusing rather than annoying.

I am however annoyed that I bought my fiancé an Apple Watch, but they come with no way of charging them without a separate adaptor. So we’re picking one up at 10.15 tomorrow 🙄 I felt awful, we’ve been stuck at home all day but I thought at least we might be able to spend an hour or so setting that up at least.. bloody Apple!

Reactions: 3
We got a suspicious amount of 2020 branded wines this year from the other half’s family but it was amusing rather than annoying.

I am however annoyed that I bought my fiancé an Apple Watch, but they come with no way of charging them without a separate adaptor. So we’re picking one up at 10.15 tomorrow 🙄 I felt awful, we’ve been stuck at home all day but I thought at least we might be able to spend an hour or so setting that up at least.. bloody Apple!
the cable is in the box, you just need a plug x

Reactions: 8

Take the box apart, the charger is rolled up under there!

Reactions: 4
Thankfully I didn’t get too many crappy pressies this year…. Although I got pjs 2 sizes too big from my mum…. Again 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely. Totally agree & I'm aware of my issues, it's a continual fight against myself for being 'a good person' instead of saying "F&*" K you " I still have guilt over. The balance is off I think.
Just this last bit of over giving I need to sort.
You could still be a good person and have boundaries that say f*ck you if you're not treated well.

❤

The worst gift I received from this year was from my man. Charlie Red gift set. That cheap fragrance. I said is it a joke? He said I need to humble myself (he laughed about it) also said that he’s taking me out tomorrow to get me gifts. I think he’s wanting to take me Boxing Day sales. I’m literally sat upstairs in the dark and not spoken to him.
:oops:

The humble yourself line is way too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We had the same problem and we had a battery pack recharger thing and also a surge protector adaptor thing that had the USBc thing in them.xx

Reactions: 1
My mother in law has accidentally gotten me weed thinking it’s tea maybe? I haven’t asked her about it yet 😂 but I hope she thought it was tea
This should be in the best presents thread, how would she have even got it though omg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only got 4 presents but everything is absolutely lovely and very thoughtful.
No shower sets so start to think people think I don't wash 🤔 😅

Reactions: 7
This should be in the best presents thread, how would she have even got it though omg 🤣
I’m just glad I smelled the bag before packing it away in my suitcase to travel back abroad in a few days. Maybe it was a plot to get me locked up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.