Christmas Movies and Sort of Christmas Movies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've mentioned this on another thread, but It's A Wonderful Life is my ultimate favourite, and my Christmas wouldn't be the same without watching it. James Stewart was so gorgeous ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The new Castle at Christmas or something like that on Netflix. Me and my 9 year old enjoyed that. Poor soul. He’s watched that many Rom coms with me that he was guessing the whole plot πŸ˜‚

And I got him to watch Deck the halls yesterday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(obvs he’s my little duvet day and cuddle Buddy lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Family Stone
A Christmas Story
Elf (obviously)
Muppets Christmas Carol & The Polar Express are my Chrismas Eve go-tos

Also watched Get Santa this year which was cheesy but I absolutely loved it

Can't see anyone suggesting Klaus!
Great film
Has me in tears everytime!

Reactions: 1
We always watch The Santa Clause and Mr Bean Christmas episodes 🀣

Arthur Christmas?

I watched Last Christmas the other day and it was weird.

I love Christmas with the Kranks and nobody I know likes the film πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I work with older people and we always do loads of Christmas films. I constantly request White Christmas and get shouted down by the other staff!!! I flaming love White Christmas - lovely singing, lovely dancing, lovely costumes - what's not to like - but the grumps I work with won't entertain me - sorry the older people!!!

At least we agree on Elf and Its a Wonderful Life!!! SANTA - I KNOW HIM πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and Every time a bell rings, an Angel gets its wings 😒😒😒

• Heart
I get to watch lots of Christmas films with people at work too . I’m such a big kid but I love it

Muppets Christmas Carol is my favourite Christmas film. Watch it every Christmas.
Then I watch it’s a wonderful life every Christmas day

I like old school Xmas films from 90s-00s as they remind me of being a kid - jingle all the way, deck the halls, the Santa clause 😁

My favourites,

The Family Stone,
Jingle All the way
Home Alone 1 & 2
The Holiday
Jack Frost

I'm sure there are loads more.

I said on this thread last year that Love Actually hadn't aged well with me but here we are a year later and I've watched it twice in the last month πŸ˜‚ Still on the fence with it yet keep watching it!!

My favourites,

The Family Stone,
Jingle All the way
Home Alone 1 & 2
The Holiday
Jack Frost

I'm sure there are loads more.

I said on this thread last year that Love Actually hadn't aged well with me but here we are a year later and I've watched it twice in the last month πŸ˜‚ Still on the fence with it yet keep watching it!!
Jack Frost is such a hidden gem! What a classic!!!

My faves are Santa Who?, Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Clause, Christmas with the Kranks, The Grinch, Home Alone 2, The Holiday and Jingle All The Way

Last Holiday and Deck the Halls are good aswell

Jack Frost and The Polar Express make me cry 😭

Santa's Slay and Jack Frost 2 : The revenge of the killer snowman are both great films after you've had a couple of wines (like a dozen or so! :ROFLMAO: )