Christmas Movies and Sort of Christmas Movies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched While You Were Sleeping at the weekend, just love it!

And I tried the Liz Hurley/Kelsey Grammar one, it was dire!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In the last couple of years my go to has been Bad Moms Christmas, it really makes me laugh and has the right balance of some good old Christmas heart. It always makes me want to give my mum a big hug when I watch it🤗

(and I also don't mind seeing Justin Hartley half naked in most of his scenes!)

I also really like The Family Stone.
So pleased you have said this one! It's been my favourite for the last few years but can't see it on Netflix this year 😪

Also to add to my post
Four Christmas's with Reese Witherspoon
Christmas with the Kranks
Deck the Halls
Jingle all the way
Miracle on 34th Street

Probably not all to everyone's taste but have to watch those every year!

Just watching Crown For Christmas.

Completely predictable Christmas version of The Sound of Music and really cheesy but I love it 🎅

Reactions: 1
Watching a castle for Christmas on Netflix at the moment and now I understand how french people felt when they did Emily in Paris 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christmas
National lampoons christmas vacation
Just Friends
The elf
Polar express
The Muppets

Sort of christmassy
Wizard of Oz
Sound of music
Oliver twist

Just Friends (Ryan Reynolds and Anna Faris) is my favourite xmas film. It pops up a few times on the TV guide throughout December yet I get blank looks if I mention it. No one seems to have heard of it 😄
I love just friends! "And I swear" 😃😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just Friends is such a good film. It’s so silly and there’s so many ridiculous jokes in it 😂 I’ve seen it loads of times and it always makes me laugh!

Christmas Mail is the ultimate Christmas movie and I will die on this hill. Followed closely by Hats off To Santa and Jingle All The Way. They’re the perfect balance of cheesey christmassy goodness.

There’s so many but my top 3 would be Scrooged. The Holiday and Black Christmas

Just putting in my vote for While You We’re Sleeping. Watched it a few days ago and it is such a sweet and funny film. So many great character actors/roles and a genuinely funny script. Not at all overdone or trying too hard either. It’s definitely aged well since the 90s 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
completely forgot one of my favourite christmas film…

the family man. Not usually a fan of nicholas cage but love this film.

• Heart
Reactions: 4