Christmas Movies and Sort of Christmas Movies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a hallmark made for TV Christmas film. Normally a storyline where career woman ends up in small American Town where she ends up saving the Christmas show and falling in love with the man she originally took an instant dislike too.
I love those as well and I think they're often on Channel Five in the afternoons, in the run up to Christmas.
I also love While You Were Sleeping, funny and heart warming 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The christmas chanel on freeview is back already, i love a good cheesy xmas film

I love channel 5 in the UK this time of year, with all the Christmas movies.

I really enjoy watching Mrs Miracle and Mrs Miracle 2. Anyone else?! They’re so wholesome and star the late Doris Roberts. I watch them both every year!

Reactions: 3
National lampoon's Xmas vacation has to be one of the best! Always watch it every year with the family never gets old

Reactions: 6
I love channel 5 in the UK this time of year, with all the Christmas movies.

I really enjoy watching Mrs Miracle and Mrs Miracle 2. Anyone else?! They’re so wholesome and star the late Doris Roberts. I watch them both every year!
I love those 2 films, I have them recorded and watch during the year!

Reactions: 1
New Netflix film Father Christmas is Back with Kelsey Grammar, John Cleese, Kris Marshall, Caroline Quentin, and Liz Hurley amongst the cast.

What a load of shite. Liz Hurley was just a set of tits. But didn't seem like a bad actress because everyone else was so shite we well.

I only watched it because it was filmed locally to me, my town shown in the first five minutes. Should've switched off after it.

• Haha
I prefer the Mrs miracle that doesn’t have Dawson in it, look forward to it coming on every year .

Batman Returns is a fave for me. No, seriously! I love how deliciously dark it is and Michelle Pfeiffer will never be bettered at Catwoman. I watch it yearly.

• Heart
Watched Love Hard on Netflix this week. Was quite a sweet film.

I love Mary Poppins as it was always on on Christmas eve

Muppets Christmas Carol. I loved the Christmas Chronicles One and Two.

• Heart
Christmas starts when we watch Nativity, then watch it many times over. I love it. Everyone needs a Mr Poppy in their lives.
Muppets Christmas Carol and National Lampoon are also faves.

Reactions: 2
I actually really enjoy Christmas with the kranks 😂 jingle all the way, the grinch, home alone 1&2, snowman and the snowdog

• Heart
Watched Father Christmas is Back last night, so bad! Kelsey Grammer plays Elizabeth Hurley's father in it :ROFLMAO: I checked and apparently there's only a 10 year age difference between them. The kids were bad at acting and the blonde sister was probably the most annoying character.

Reactions: 2
Muppets Christmas Carol is the best Christmas film ever.

I love a bit of Christmas Carol. There's a version with Kelsey Grammar from 2004 which is a musical which I enjoyed very much.