Christmas 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok people, today is officially Christmas tree putting up day (need to work on the name). What’s your choice of film while putting up the tree? I’m thinking maybe Christmas vacation.
I like to have Christmas tunes on the TV (and a large baileys 😉). I have a child with a December birthday so the tree doesn't go up until mid December.

I have however done a test run of my Christmas ham today and we are going to have it later with lots of veg. I've also bought a bottle of mulled cider to test immediately put away.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never seen Home Alone, and I don't particularly like the Holiday (mainly because of Jack Black, I just find him irritating!)

I do love Elf though, it's probably my favourite Christmas film 😊
---
I'm sure this has already been posted, but Balsam Hill currently have 50% or more off some of their trees.

I was tempted by the Vancouver Spruce (£249 down from £599) but I prefer the Blue Green Spruce (which of course isn't 50% off!).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Christmas tree is up. All done without any booze this year 😫 (damn you wee baby), but it looks lovely and I’m very happy to have my twinkling lights back. Tomorrow we’ll focus on the outdoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.