Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both come across as utterly self centred narcissistic twats and I can actually imagine their over dinner conversations
‘Did you see all the comments on my bra and knickers photoshoot in the Mail Paddy? All the men saying how sexy I am and how lucky your are?’
‘Yeah well Christine what have you ever done- you’ve never presented top gear have you?’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have just googled Emma Jones - wow, she has some spectacular 'assets' doesn't she? 😯😯 and she is 47 - she looks bloody amazing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Emma Jones from MOTDx on BBC3
Never heard of her went and had a look at her insta and I see Paddy is following her.

I have just googled Emma Jones - wow, she has some spectacular 'assets' doesn't she? 😯😯 and she is 47 - she looks bloody amazing!!
47 wow 😯, I had a look on her insta after I saw her being named here. Do we think Paddy will move on quickly with someone else? I do.

Reactions: 8
Never heard of her went and had a look at her insta and I see Paddy is following her.

47 wow 😯, I had a look on her insta after I saw her being named here. Do we think Paddy will move on quickly with someone else? I do.
There is loads of interaction between them on Twitter too. Nothing major..just flirty bants

Reactions: 2
Emma Jones? Just had a look at her.
Do you think it is fair to say Paddy might have a ‘type’?
Although to be fair I can’t imagine many men not finding her very attractive.

Reactions: 5
I'd just like to see some medical evidence, that's all. Not just take someones word for it. A lot of people lie in the media these days to push an agenda and I for one am extremely cynical when someone actively chooses to disclose personal medical information, to me it's an odd thing to do. But that's just me.
If a friend or colleague or family member etc had this diagnosis, of course I would accept it 100%. When it's a celeb telling everyone they've had that (or any) diagnosis, especially a celeb who chats tit, I usually take whatever they say with a pinch of salt. Same way I dont believe Gemma Collins when she says she;s lost 3 stone.

Speaking from experience smaller schools don’t tend to have the experience when dealing with ASD. I know funding would never be an issue, but I do hope the school will seek ASD trained staff as the children progress.
AGree with this, and this is why the NHS have Stroke centres, Cardiac centres etc - it's so that clinicians see lots of the same thing all day every day and keep their skills up, learn and become experts. Rather than your local hospital seeing two strokes a week. Id rather my children were somewhere the staff had lots of experience/training which would probably mean not a small local private school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Re the autism diagnosis, if it’s genuine then I would feel awful for questioning it, especially as adult women do have a harder time being diagnosed; on the other hand if it is not accurate, then it’s not unfair to question it given how some of how Christine acts is entirely inconsistent with everything most of us would understand ASD. Kind of a tricky one.

So I won’t say anything too disrespectful, but I have my own private opinion on whether it’s likely to actually be the case that Christine is autistic and that influences my opinion of how she acts and publicises herself and her family’s business.
I have a bit in common with Christine in that I have two children and both are autistic, and since they were diagnosed I now realise that I’m autistic too.

The way she has spoken about how she’s felt all her life chimes exactly with my experience. She perfectly summed up what it’s like to be an undiagnosed female. I even think her Barbie doll image/plastic surgery is a form of masking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a bit in common with Christine in that I have two children and both are autistic, and since they were diagnosed I now realise that I’m autistic too.

The way she has spoken about how she’s felt all her life chimes exactly with my experience. She perfectly summed up what it’s like to be an undiagnosed female. I even think her Barbie doll image/plastic surgery is a form of masking.
I agree, I think she’s become an expert at masking. I watched the Full Monty that she was on and that was a very different Christine. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 8
You just know Paddy will have someone knocked up in a year
Not sure, did they not have IVF for the twins? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

For me personally flirty banter or texts is cheating or at the least on its way too.
They are both better off, he can throw it about in public now all he wants and she is free also to continue spending his money and not having to sleep with him.
I'm not a huge fan of either and to be honest, I can totally see Paddy as a womaniser 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She has also recently been diagnosed with ADHD too, which could explain why her presentation is different to what others experience, either with themselves or with others.

Reactions: 1
She has also recently been diagnosed with ADHD too, which could explain why her presentation is different to what others experience, either with themselves or with others.
Not only that, but people generally have such a narrow perception of how autism presents. If I had a pound for every time I heard someone say “they can’t be autistic, they’re loving and social!” or “they can’t be autistic, they can make eye contact!” I’d be rich. Autism is a lot more complex than the stereotypical non-verbal child lining up toys in the corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not only that, but people generally have such a narrow perception of how autism presents. If I had a pound for every time I heard someone say “they can’t be autistic, they’re loving and social!” or “they can’t be autistic, they can make eye contact!” I’d be rich. Autism is a lot more complex than the stereotypical non-verbal child lining up toys in the corner.
It seems to be so varied and complex that it can be applied to just about anyone. So what’s the point?

Reactions: 2
It seems to be so varied and complex that it can be applied to just about anyone. So what’s the point?
You are either autistic or you're not. Brains are literally functioning differently. It can't apply to 'just about anyone'.

Reactions: 12