Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They 💯 got married 🤣🤣 😅 Looks to be a wedding photographer and would explain why she doesn't have his surname anymore.
Not a chance they got married. They wouldn’t have had the funds to get a quickie divorce so there’s no way on earth he’s remarried!! Looks like just a photo shoot to advertise the photographers elopement packaged. No wedding ring on her hand either!

Not a chance they got married. They wouldn’t have had the funds to get a quickie divorce so there’s no way on earth he’s remarried!! Looks like just a photo shoot to advertise the photographers elopement packaged. No wedding ring on her hand either!
Elopement is cheaper than a wedding though is it not? The page that posted it is specifically for elopements and the girl in the pictures commented on it saying thanks youre so talented or something similar.

If it’s just for show it’s weird having a real life couple pretend to be getting married 🙈

Reactions: 4
Elopement is cheaper than a wedding though is it not? The page that posted it is specifically for elopements and the girl in the pictures commented on it saying thanks youre so talented or something similar.

If it’s just for show it’s weird having a real life couple pretend to be getting married 🙈

I meant they won’t have got remarried because the divorce won’t be finalised yet, unless they had top top dolla to push it through quickly. it takes a few years to get divorced over here unless you’ve got a tit hot (expensive) legal team and even then. There’s will be quite tricky cos of the custody and visa issues attached. So although they’re separated I doubt they’re officially divorced.

Reactions: 1
I meant they won’t have got remarried because the divorce won’t be finalised yet, unless they had top top dolla to push it through quickly. it takes a few years to get divorced over here unless you’ve got a tit hot (expensive) legal team and even then. There’s will be quite tricky cos of the custody and visa issues attached. So although they’re separated I doubt they’re officially divorced.
I had no idea it took so long to get divorced! Makes the pictures even weirder 😂

She doesn’t know what to be at. First it’s beauty, then interiors, then fashion, then food… make your mind up luv 😂👍🏼

• Haha

The girl does have a band on her ring finger, look at a previous photo, I agree it would be weird if they didn't actually get married like there are models you can hire, also the girl is wear a wedding dress

Reactions: 2
You’d think the fella being a counsellor would make him good at communicating / understanding needs 😂
The way he came across when they were together you wouldn’t have put him down as being counsellor material … I get Dylan from Casualty from him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way he came across when they were together you wouldn’t have put him down as being counsellor material … I get Dylan from Casualty from him 😂
He seems to like wearing G I M P masks as part of this breathing nonsense he’s doing. Between that and his moustache he gives me the willies 😂

• Haha
He seems to like wearing G I M P masks as part of this breathing nonsense he’s doing. Between that and his moustache he gives me the willies 😂
All Christina wanted was for him to shave off his moustache! I guess that was the deal breaker. The new man must shave on demand 🤨🤣🤣🤣

Ooooooooohhhh spicy posts on her stories today. Finally going for that divorce? Definitely think he cheated on her....🤔

Ooooooooohhhh spicy posts on her stories today. Finally going for that divorce? Definitely think he cheated on her....🤔
Why do you think that? And surely she could just Google solicitors, dunno why she needs instagram to do it for her 🙄🙄

Why do you think that? And surely she could just Google solicitors, dunno why she needs instagram to do it for her 🙄🙄
The quote she put up before, peace over drama, distance over disrespect. Then a solicitor post after? Sorta speaks volumes. She doesn't have to post on Instagram looking for a solicitor but shes making a point to do so...

She doesn't want to pay the high fees!!
My friend is going through a divorce and his solicitor is costing him 5.5k!!!!
And they want it up front, no #ads 🥴👀