Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and I think I recognise one of the guests
Don’t want to say which one for fear of outing myself, but they are defo there to try to up their following and to try and get pally with Christina. Certainly not there for the food 😂

So @AFlyOnYourWall how was the meal? Bet you bleeping loved it luv being there 🤣🤣
Did you introduce yourself as fanny pad? PISSING 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is this childish nonsense
How dare you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont follow Christina but of course know who she is. So I seen her in the wild during my North Coast trip and have to say she is very lovely, very pretty and so tiny! Like petite, just thought I'd share that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sounds like a messy/complicated situation
Maybe because they have a child together they will take that into consideration 🤔 but then again, according to that article Olivia was born in Miami so she won’t be a UK resident

She’s been MIA due to personal issues family visiting and dating

she back to create more fun content as she will have more time on her hands with the kid at school

go get a job Christine - you’re just a wee scrounger

So she’s on stories with her putting on her makeup (fun content)

she hit pan on her cream (it was pr can’t see her spending money to buy more even though it’s apparently great

Her make up bag is a dirty offering freebie from the company that’s whitening her teeth for free she should be ashamed of herself as should Paste (it’s a small pr on the story not hashtags
She used Pearl stick without mentioning it
She’s got downwards brows and would love those lovely sticky up ones Lauren Arthur does (do you mean laminated - beauty Blogger rookie) obviously craving a free set

She’s been MIA due to personal issues family visiting and dating

she back to create more fun content as she will have more time on her hands with the kid at school

go get a job Christine - you’re just a wee scrounger

So she’s on stories with her putting on her makeup (fun content)

she hit pan on her cream (it was pr can’t see her spending money to buy more even though it’s apparently great

Her make up bag is a dirty offering freebie from the company that’s whitening her teeth for free she should be ashamed of herself as should Paste (it’s a small pr on the story not hashtags
She used Pearl stick without mentioning it
She’s got downwards brows and would love those lovely sticky up ones Lauren Arthur does (do you mean laminated - beauty Blogger rookie) obviously craving a free set
She's a dirty witch, it's not that hard to wash your makeup bag or at least keep it clean.
She's shite at crediting her supposed sponsored content/pr.
She never spends money on anything herself, and the stuff she's paid to promote is just tan, an excuse to show off her vajayjay.
If she wanted good brows she could get the likes of Refy brow kit but she is probably waiting for pr/sponsored post 🙄
She's a joke, oh now the wee girl is back to school she finally has time to do posts. I bet you she was thanking the lord🙌 that she finally has some space from the wee girl!

Reactions: 2
What are the personal issues?
I think it's literally her family visiting and dating this new fella, also probably getting the wee girl ready for school.
She has very little content anyways so she's just been slacking, and woe is me sob story excuses....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makeup today on stories is woeful. She cannot do makeup. Shockingly bad, gave me anxiety watching it

Reactions: 1
I think it's literally her family visiting and dating this new fella, also probably getting the wee girl ready for school.
She has very little content anyways so she's just been slacking, and woe is me so story excuses....
Why's it such a big secret? No one would care 🤣 is it because she doesn't want to be seen moving on?
Like she still has her marriage name 🤣 idk but if it was me, I'd be going back to my maiden name, each to there own I guess.

Reactions: 4
What are the personal issues?
Maybe her visa is in jeopardy or her new business venture isn’t working out as planned - the dating parent and school seemed aside from the personal issues the way she said it

So when’s the next supper club? And who wants to be my +1 😜😂
@Mr Paul Barry John Allen is crying out for an invite 🤣🤣🤣

Why's it such a big secret? No one would care 🤣 is it because she doesn't want to be seen moving on?
Like she still has her marriage name 🤣 idk but if it was me, I'd be going back to my maiden name, each to there own I guess.
She just loves the drama and to make out she’s being bullied.

Maybe she’s been called to task about her diabetes story 🤔 🤔

• Haha
Maybe her visa is in jeopardy or her new business venture isn’t working out as planned - the dating parent and school seemed aside from the personal issues the way she said it

@Mr Paul Barry John Allen is crying out for an invite 🤣🤣🤣

She just loves the drama and to make out she’s being bullied.

Maybe she’s been called to task about her diabetes story 🤔 🤔
Imagine me and @AFlyOnYourWall rocking up 🤣🤣🤣 PISSING 🤣🤣
I'd be fanny pad and she's be Mr Dingle, omg this has set me off again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha *deep breath* HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

• Haha