Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would encourage her to neck a bottle of wine and show us her crotch tattoo… I’m dying to see what it says 😂
“Aladdin’s cave” or something maybe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her last ootd post she looks like she has the same handbag that Elanna has? I’ll try find pictures to compare!

Never mind, just another copy 🙄🙄
I was going to say too, is she borrowing her stuff now? It's a dupe from zara

I would encourage her to neck a bottle of wine and show us her crotch tattoo… I’m dying to see what it says 😂
“Aladdin’s cave” or something maybe 🤔
Latina pussy?🤣🤣🤣

Makeup today on stories is woeful. She cannot do makeup. Shockingly bad, gave me anxiety watching it
Greasy as duck face and bagfy eyes for dayyyysss

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I see she’s on the beg again for a bike…well why would she just go out and buy one?? 🙄🙄
Too much hard work to buy one or do some research on the internet like the rest of us🙄🙏💷
Her daughter is at the age she would be wanting her own bike so it doesn't make sense her wanting a joint bike 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Christmas is coming Christina, why not save like the rest of us and go buy one?

She’s hoping some kind follower will have an electric one they gift her … poor single mummy is just trying to do something with her daughter 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure she’s getting plenty of riding playing the bike to keep her occupied to a free one comes along

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d love a bike too Christina. But havent got money spare for one atm. So I’ll save up and do my own research online and not be a beggy bastard. Maybe your new man can get you a bike to ride for when you’re not riding him 🍆 🚲

• Haha
Wonder where that is she’s staying this weekend?

Probably a freebie so likely no point in asking her any details 🤣🤣

Is it just me or does that poor child look like a little street urchin - she rarely smiles in any picture and she always looks like she needs a good wash & a new wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder where that is she’s staying this weekend?

Probably a freebie so likely no point in asking her any details 🤣🤣

Is it just me or does that poor child look like a little street urchin - she rarely smiles in any picture and she always looks like she needs a good wash & a new wardrobe.
I think it goes with the whole Beggy Mitchell look she's going for, it's awww feel sorry for me single mum craic.

^^ looks like Benone or Downhill area? Also prett sure those are blackberries not blueberries Chrissy 🙄

• Haha
What is this makeup video
She looks dreadful
I don’t know who she thinks she is showing people how to do makeup when she’s neither qualified nor proficient, I really really wish she would put more on her eyes as well and use more of a range of stuff, she always uses the same crap??
I notice her videos telling people how to do stuff never get the engagement of her giveaways etc, makes sense. People see it and they don’t like it Christina

What is this makeup video
She looks dreadful
I don’t know who she thinks she is showing people how to do makeup when she’s neither qualified nor proficient, I really really wish she would put more on her eyes as well and use more of a range of stuff, she always uses the same crap??
I notice her videos telling people how to do stuff never get the engagement of her giveaways etc, makes sense. People see it and they don’t like it Christina
It's because it's the same old makeup she uses all the time, dirty used makeup from last year when she had that pr deal with that code8, practically unknown brand, that we hear nothing from now.
She doesn't even keep clean the makeup or even in a clean makeup bag 🤮 dirty old tube of lipstick pen.

same old same old, can't even cover up her underbags properly. Doesn't have a clue, and copies Ellepearls every chance she gets.

Reactions: 2
Her and Elle Pearls are as bad as each other. Tryna pan themselves off as Make up artists, when their own make up is absolutely dire looking 😂

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Christina’s ex hubbys new look?! Jesus Christ I spat out my drink 😂 he looks like he’s ready to join the navy 😂 maybe they split up because he was barking up the wrong tree LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She goes on about her LibreLink meter for diabetes and still doesn’t address the fact that she told people not to treat diabetes with appropriate medication. She isn’t a poster girl for diabetes she has seriously damaged education and information surrounding diabetes and the implications for almost 2 years now and has never addressed this or been properly challenged. I’ve been messaged by 3 people today who are directly affected who are fuming at her trying to use her libre meter as some sort of badge of honour when only about a year ago she was encouraging diabetes sufferers to stop taking insulin!!! And lying about her own diabetes! And heaven forbid anyone should call her out or she would go on another rant because she’s ALWAYS RIGHT. Give absolute narcissists and idiots a platform and they will do more damage than good.

Also those leggings are vile and her camel toe is shocking. Whoever gifts her those is seriously in the wrong job because she does not have the figure for tight leggings, her flaps are too giant and it’s actually indecent. You’d think family or friends or her employer would gently pull her aside and say stop exposing your vulva in cheap Lycra it’s embarrassing

• Haha
She goes on about her LibreLink meter for diabetes and still doesn’t address the fact that she told people not to treat diabetes with appropriate medication. She isn’t a poster girl for diabetes she has seriously damaged education and information surrounding diabetes and the implications for almost 2 years now and has never addressed this or been properly challenged. I’ve been messaged by 3 people today who are directly affected who are fuming at her trying to use her libre meter as some sort of badge of honour when only about a year ago she was encouraging diabetes sufferers to stop taking insulin!!! And lying about her own diabetes! And heaven forbid anyone should call her out or she would go on another rant because she’s ALWAYS RIGHT. Give absolute narcissists and idiots a platform and they will do more damage than good.

Also those leggings are vile and her camel toe is shocking. Whoever gifts her those is seriously in the wrong job because she does not have the figure for tight leggings, her flaps are too giant and it’s actually indecent. You’d think family or friends or her employer would gently pull her aside and say stop exposing your vulva in cheap Lycra it’s embarrassing
bleeping hell I choked at the last paragraph 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don't get the whole public happy birthday big spill on stories or posts for friends, it's very narcissistic, like give me a clap on the back. If you have something you want to say to your so called best friend then you can send in a nice pm instead 🤷‍♀️