Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes or at least have a friend or someone you know to help out? Where are all the instahuns friends to help you when you need em? They can help out with photoshoots in Belfast but can't help for an event? Why doesn't she hires Elannas event manager?

Aww if only 🤣🤣🤣
She probably can't use the rest of the instagrammers as they'll likely be the only people who have bought tickets!

Reactions: 4
It's the worst organisation of an event I have ever seen. Sure if they had a trial run to shoot the promotional video surely they would have had a server then? Also again with Beggy Sue on Instagram stories. Beg, Berate, and Boast is Christinas motto 🙄 she wouldn't get away with this tit in America, no wonder she's staying in NI.

Reactions: 6
I see she has enlisted elanna to try to shift some tickets lol
I think she heavily relies on Elannas following to support her. This is why this supperrclub is so badly organized, hardly any PR and depending on insta for promontion.
Did she do any paper flyers or a day out in the public selling tickets? No. Cause she is deluded and thinks she's insta famous.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t even think of a vegetarian or dietary restricted option until she read about it here. Then it was hastily put together.
Seems arrogant to release tickets so close to the date as well.
I just don’t think the north coast is the place for stuff like that. Too small a community and everyone already knows each other, and in this climate people just don’t have money for £50 hummus that some woman they’ve never met and don’t care about used to eat as a child 🙄
It will suspiciously get called off for some reason- weather, illness, who knows. Somehow it will be twisted that someone was bad to Christina and is soooo obsessed with her they sabotaged the event because she is so special 🙄🙄🙄

Ok so between them they have over 20k followers, they’ve knocked £10 off the ticket prices, they’ve added a vegetarian and a dairy free option, they’ve had lots of other insta huns and businesses sharing their page and doing shout outs… and even after all that they still can’t sell 26 tickets?! Not good…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok so between them they have over 20k followers, they’ve knocked £10 off the ticket prices, they’ve added a vegetarian and a dairy free option, they’ve had lots of other insta huns and businesses sharing their page and doing shout outs… and even after all that they still can’t sell 26 tickets?! Not good…
I don't know how they're making money from it, it sounds like it'll cost themselves more to organise it than anyone else.

Reactions: 3
And you can probably guarantee the table setting will be nothing like that Instagram story pic

And you can probably guarantee the table setting will be nothing like that Instagram story pic
I saw Christina mention that the north coast Store she does interiors for (Broader Picture is it called) is doing a collab and doing their set up. so what way does that work then? Are they taking furniture and decor from their store and using it to set up christinas supper club, then once it’s over returning It to the store to be sold on as a new item to some poor unsuspecting customer?! Surely that can’t be allowed?

• Sick
  • Haha
I saw Christina mention that the north coast Store she does interiors for (Broader Picture is it called) is doing a collab and doing their set up. so what way does that work then? Are they taking furniture and decor from their store and using it to set up christinas supper club, then once it’s over returning It to the store to be sold on as a new item to some poor unsuspecting customer?! Surely that can’t be allowed?
This is a really really good point actually. Different if they lend stuff for photographic purposes or something but lending items to be used??

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So they only sold 22 tickets?! 🤯 wow that is not good. And they had to do a lot of pushing to get those sold. Will be interesting to see who the dinner guests are… I’m guessing a mix of insta hun wannabes who think this is how to get their foot in the door and get exposure and grow their account. Like young females early 20s with a few thousand followers…

If we all chipped in a few quid we could pay for one ticket and send an undercover tattle bastard to get the scoop 😂 I’m nominating the good @Mr Paul Barry John Allen take one for the team love 😂

Attachments

• Haha
If anyone does want a nice supper club on N Coast, Warkes deli do themed ones and always sell out! And you’re eating from a proper kitchen 😂

• Wow
So they only sold 22 tickets?! 🤯 wow that is not good. And they had to do a lot of pushing to get those sold. Will be interesting to see who the dinner guests are… I’m guessing a mix of insta hun wannabes who think this is how to get their foot in the door and get exposure and grow their account. Like young females early 20s with a few thousand followers…

If we all chipped in a few quid we could pay for one ticket and send an undercover tattle bastard to get the scoop 😂 I’m nominating the good @Mr Paul Barry John Allen take one for the team love 😂
Not a bleeping chance luv 🤣 could ya imagine being there? Would be full of boring cunts 🤣🤣

We could both go, would be too funny 🤣 they wouldn't be so hard to wee fanny pad. I'm still PISSING from that 🤣

• Haha
Not a bleeping chance luv 🤣 could ya imagine being there? Would be full of boring cunts 🤣🤣

We could both go, would be too funny 🤣 they wouldn't be so hard to wee fanny pad. I'm still PISSING from that 🤣
You could reserve a ticket under the name ‘Fanny’ and I’ll reserve one under ‘Flaps’ then we could go as a couple xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Todays the day folks! Supper Club is happening tonight! I’m interested to see who all the paying guests are…

• Haha