Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story today, She's going on about this drama a bit too much, you have to accept there will be trolls associated with any events or online activity. I think she took it way too personal and let her bother her too much, she could have said nothing and just changed it to the DM for tickets instead.
Thick skin my arse, she is a moaning Myrtle! Not everyone is going to like you, you need to take your head outta the clouds!

Although it was pretty funny how she showed herself up, she can't take the high ground.

Reactions: 3
Would have looked so much better if she just hadn’t mentioned it, if it was real.
Also I still think it’s all a lie and she did it herself, there’s no way to reserve tickets.
And thick skin… I’ve lost count of the amount of times she has been gurning on stories or lecturing her followers on how she’s taken stuff badly- she really lets herself down

The other girl she’s gone into partnership with must be regretting her decision already. First supper club hasn’t even taken place yet and there’s already been drama. And it will have been from Christina’s followers/‘trolls’. Wonder why the girl went into a business venture with her? She already has her own well established reputable cafe, she doesn’t seem to have been friends with Christina before now, and she’s due twins in a few weeks. Doesn’t make sense to me 🤔

Reactions: 4
The other girl she’s gone into partnership with must be regretting her decision already. First supper club hasn’t even taken place yet and there’s already been drama. And it will have been from Christina’s followers/‘trolls’. Wonder why the girl went into a business venture with her? She already has her own well established reputable cafe, she doesn’t seem to have been friends with Christina before now, and she’s due twins in a few weeks. Doesn’t make sense to me 🤔
It clearly wasn't even anyone on this thread either, must be stressful just about to give birth and then this drama.
Is it just me or does it seem very staged? 🤣
Who would even use such names too 🤣🤣🧐

Sorry what?! A Chinese orgy?! Unless it involves chicken chow mien and a salted chilli chip, I don’t wanna know 😂
A guy supposedly was speaking to someone and they told him to meet him at some Chinese in ardoyne, turned out it was a full blown orgy 🤣🤣
The Chinese in question is supposedly shut down for cleaning now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seems her business partner for the Supper Club is as much of a moan as Christina 🤦🏼‍♀️ They clearly aren’t cut out for the cut throat business world or Instagram 🙄 bitching moaning sulking and being ‘hormonal’ at every opportunity. How about you suck it up, shut up, and get on with it like the rest of us?! Sick to death of these insta huns/wankers and how desperate they are for pity and attention 🖕🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Seems her business partner for the Supper Club is as much of a moan as Christina 🤦🏼‍♀️ They clearly aren’t cut out for the cut throat business world or Instagram 🙄 bitching moaning sulking and being ‘hormonal’ at every opportunity. How about you suck it up, shut up, and get on with it like the rest of us?! Sick to death of these insta huns/wankers and how desperate they are for pity and attention 🖕🏼
Well this dinner party will be a barrel of laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how Christina’s page says “feel good content” then she proceeds to lecture people constantly. Always makes me lol

Is it just me or is it incredibly narcissistic to think you’re that important that people are going out of their way to sabotage you when real life happens?!

Reactions: 7
So she’s going to be 34 weeks pregnant at the first supper club event 🤯 how’s she gonna reach the hob to cook, or bend down to use the oven?! 😂
She can't be comfortable, she will be pushing herself to the limit, sure don't they induce twins at 35weeks? She's taking a chance working at this stage, not judging but like she would need to be careful....

Reactions: 2
She can't be comfortable, she will be pushing herself to the limit, sure don't they induce twins at 35weeks? She's taking a chance working at this stage, not judging but like she would need to be careful....
Surely all this stress can’t be good for the unborn babies
And yeah, I thought they didn’t allow you to go to full term with twins because there’s no more room and they induce you at 36 weeks if you haven’t gone naturally before then. Maybe I imagined that? 😂
It would have made more sense to have started this venture in Spring, and have given themselves all of Summer for lots of supper clubs and before Hannah gives birth.
What’s there contingency plan if it rains? If Hannah gives birth early? If Christina doesn’t have childcare? Etc etc…

Why would you leave it 4 days before the event to sort this out?! Surely you would have it organised weeks in advance 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why would you leave it 4 days before the event to sort this out?! Surely you would have it organised weeks in advance 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes or at least have a friend or someone you know to help out? Where are all the instahuns friends to help you when you need em? They can help out with photoshoots in Belfast but can't help for an event? Why doesn't she hires Elannas event manager?

Right Tattle bastards, who’s taking one for the team?! 😂
Aww if only 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha