Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuff that I (Christie) learnt during lockdown: jumper only really need sleeves don't worry about the rest of the material it's a waste!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her EHP labs “takeover” was a crock. She always says on her own stories she takes her Body Bloom OOPS I mean Cee AM first thing... On EHP labs she says she takes their supps first thing… Such a money hungry lying hoe and thinking her followers won’t realise (does she even have fans anymore? Her comments section on insta and youtube are either bots or just the sound of crickets)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F7B20CC8-8B3B-42AF-8AA7-EA3A7A34819E.jpeg

and to put in context, it’s gale force winds here today. I guess it’s the perfect outfit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I find Christie really confusing - her image and her content now- who is following her ... teenage girls ? Women ? For inspiration?? Men ? For perving at her breasts which appear right in your face for 95 percent of the time. So damn confused by it. I used to follow her during her a while back but after the boob job I unfollowed. Now i go and have a look and it’s more for shock value. Honestly tho, I hope she is okay as she seems on a bad path

Reactions: 10
I find Christie really confusing - her image and her content now- who is following her ... teenage girls ? Women ? For inspiration?? Men ? For perving at her breasts which appear right in your face for 95 percent of the time. So damn confused by it. I used to follow her during her a while back but after the boob job I unfollowed. Now i go and have a look and it’s more for shock value. Honestly tho, I hope she is okay as she seems on a bad path
I agree with this 100%!!! I said it above, she went from being somewhat wholesome and into food, interior design etc. to now becoming a sad mutation of herself. The girl in the pics with her has changed a lot too, I kinda know her face from around town. Again, normal girl who is trying to fit some image. It’s weird that she just meets this guy and does a 180. I hope she’s okay too, but she seems manic at times

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.