Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is why I can't look away as much as I want to. You just never know what to expect next it's like an influencer lucky dip 😂

Reactions: 6
The blatant use of steroids was the final straw for me. It’s the height of hypocrisy to make out your gains are from consistency. I don’t know of anyone who’s vocal chords “ matured “ in that way as she claims

Reactions: 7
I agree with this 100%!!! I said it above, she went from being somewhat wholesome and into food, interior design etc. to now becoming a sad mutation of herself. The girl in the pics with her has changed a lot too, I kinda know her face from around town. Again, normal girl who is trying to fit some image. It’s weird that she just meets this guy and does a 180. I hope she’s okay too, but she seems manic at times
i unfollowed her after the first boob job, came back to lurk and found she's had a second!!! don't even recognise who she's become

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DEEDD801-7FFC-4FE3-A3BD-39965CB361CD.jpeg

1. What is this “outfit”
2. What is with the new commitment to slut strands
3. What is this dumbass quote omg
4. WHATTTT

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The tattoos aren’t my personal style but I don’t mind them on her. They are minor in comparison to what she’s done to her face and body with fillers and surgery. I watched some old videos and boy, how is it the same girl. Joel her fella loves tattoos so now she’s getting all inked. He’s jacked so she wants to be jacked. Same with the drugs / steroids I think she has followed him. I don’t think they are good brand reps for EHP labs either

Reactions: 8
Newcastle is regional and therefore can travel anywhere regional in NSW except Greater Sydney.
So goes 30 minutes up the road for a weekend getaway as she has been so busy, but going back to Newy for dinner at her favourite pub. Makes sense.
So she’s probably in Nelson’s Bay or that way and she’s traveling back down for food. Idiot

Reactions: 4
D26EE950-3DA1-4491-A5C1-A7C1602202DD.png
722EB4D0-CC82-43F9-AB50-FFC57E928B8E.jpeg
My face watching Crispy’s stories today…. (Not too different from every other day). Also lol at her struggling to hold the spray bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.