Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the privilege of seeing Cee and the boy in person today. Her boobs are big, but she is using a bratz doll filter because she doesn’t look out of proportion in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how she goes for walks to record lame stories when she could be walking her 3 dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How can she have 99% of her entire tits out but not be showing any nipple? Did she have her whole nipples removed to get the full Barbie effect? This is W E I R D and G R O S S
Yeah, I always wonder where are her nipples. Boobs must look ridiculous naked. I wouldn’t recommend this doctor if I was her.

Reactions: 4
I've got to say though, props to the girl for giving me a good laugh when I feel anxious AF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I always wonder where are her nipples. Boobs must look ridiculous naked. I wouldn’t recommend this doctor if I was her.
she must edit them out

Getting more masculine. What the hell has she done to her eyes and eyebrows trying to be like Bella Hadid! she also is trying so hard to have the tammy Hembrow body. Christie is just sooo ugly and making it even worse by using and eating and injecting fake tit. She apparently wants to go on stage in a comp. surely they drug test you? Or she will have to enter the ones where drug tests don’t happen. Stay tuned.
2FBA7721-F77C-4C3F-A6B7-10347E3D3791.png

• Sick
I still think the deep voice is probably from smoking. I am in the fitness industry and have been exposed to many girls on PEDs and while yes their deeper voice is noticeable, physically their shapes are a lot different

Or maybe vaping actually

Her following are confused and bag the tit out of her too. Literally how does she work full time on Social media no sponsors EVER? Is she a dealer on the side

Some medical input

I still think the deep voice is probably from smoking. I am in the fitness industry and have been exposed to many girls on PEDs and while yes their deeper voice is noticeable, physically their shapes are a lot different

Or maybe vaping actually
how are they different more large? She started out as an anorexic with no muscle. Yeah vaping I agree

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
she must edit them out

Getting more masculine. What the hell has she done to her eyes and eyebrows trying to be like Bella Hadid! she also is trying so hard to have the tammy Hembrow body. Christie is just sooo ugly and making it even worse by using and eating and injecting fake tit. She apparently wants to go on stage in a comp. surely they drug test you? Or she will have to enter the ones where drug tests don’t happen. Stay tuned.
View attachment 781198
As I said above, I saw her this week in real life and her boobs don’t look as disproportionate as they do on insta. She still looked ridiculous with her boobs out and that weird skin scarring on show.
There are so many of her fans that believe the voice change is from the oxyshred, or creatine or the fact she lifts weights. They are literally the dumbest fan base.
I also think she just drinks too much, she’s desperately trying to justify her alcohol consumption.

Reactions: 7
As I said above, I saw her this week in real life and her boobs don’t look as disproportionate as they do on insta. She still looked ridiculous with her boobs out and that weird skin scarring on show.
There are so many of her fans that believe the voice change is from the oxyshred, or creatine or the fact she lifts weights. They are literally the dumbest fan base.
I also think she just drinks too much, she’s desperately trying to justify her alcohol consumption.
Massively on the wines!! She does admit that though. It’s all good for people to be who they are just don’t lie. She didn’t lie about her boobs so that fine. Just the lying about her voice pisses me off. Yes her fans are dumb as duck. A few are realising the truth and posting it in her comments on her videos. “Steroids”

brats doll filter ewwww. Is that her end goal. Obviously she likes the look of herself with that filter on. Her Body Dysmorphia is really bad. Actually very sad as she can’t and won’t see it.

Her eyes and eyebrows are not filters. Her YT videos are not filtered

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else reckon she actually looks like a trans male to female ?? She actually doesn’t look female anymore, and the harder she tries to look female the more trans she looks

Another side effect of steroids is an enlarged clitoris 🤮
Also, her clits probably huge and her flog of a bf still can’t find it
How RIDIC are these weights ?! duck sakes, bet Christie uses them after shes shot up her arse with roids

Attachments

• Haha
Does anyone else reckon she actually looks like a trans male to female ?? She actually doesn’t look female anymore, and the harder she tries to look female the more trans she looks
she looks like Gigi gorgeous… an actual trans woman

Does anyone else reckon she actually looks like a trans male to female ?? She actually doesn’t look female anymore, and the harder she tries to look female the more trans she looks. Also, her clits probably huge and her flog of a bf still can’t find it
How RIDIC are these weights ?! duck sakes, bet Christie uses them after shes shot up her arse with roids
He is such a bleeping roided up looser. He loves his trans lover and encourages her/enabled her/manipulative. Since she has been with him she has done a 360 not in a good way. Reduced views, reduced subscribers, reduced followers, no brand deals except Princess Polly. She has been in this game for around 6+ years and she has a huge ego. She is tit at her job and loves to eye duck the camera. Like 10 people comment on her videos and they all just put “steroids” haha Stop looking in the view finder. Stop showing us your clit too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.