Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back through her insta pics. How does she go from a white linen wearing, ‘healthy’ beachy vibe to just a disgusting wannabe centre fold in such a short time?
She literally posted a pic of the two of them together and then all her stuff did a 180! I know she started the bs when she moved to Cronulla, but she didn’t look like this. Are her parents that tit they won’t step in?

Reactions: 7
I went back through her insta pics. How does she go from a white linen wearing, ‘healthy’ beachy vibe to just a disgusting wannabe centre fold in such a short time?
She literally posted a pic of the two of them together and then all her stuff did a 180! I know she started the bs when she moved to Cronulla, but she didn’t look like this. Are her parents that tit they won’t step in?
100% what I was thinking. I would be definitely stepping in. It’s the fitness industry and her addictive as personality. If she sees gain/rewards and has a guy who likes her she will do anything to fit in to be more admired etc. The definition of insanity! She already looks 40! Imagine what she will look like in 10 years. 🤢

she looks like Gigi gorgeous… an actual trans woman
Gigi looks great! Looks really feminine and sounds great. Not a bogan and very articulate. Christi use to look soo hot and really beautiful. She is totally ruined now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Gigi looks great! Looks really feminine and sounds great. Not a bogan and very articulate. Christi use to look soo hot and really beautiful. She is totally ruined now.
Oh defs!! Gigi looks like more like a natural woman than Christie does

Another side effect of steroids is an enlarged clitoris 🤮
Speaking of enlarged clits… anyone remember the vlog Crispy put up a few years ago where she was sitting in front of the camera and her legit flaps were out…LOL!
It was actually up for a bit too until she noticed the comments😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
When we eventually get there….
#2 Clitie Flogling

ETA- Y’all she’s reading here !!!!
Hey Flog, stop showing us ya clit pls
Also… “I’m not strict I’m consistent”
Girl are you JOKING ??? You literally had an ED ???!!??
Omg 😳 when I didn’t think she could man up any more- literally overnight!!! Maybe that’s what she is doing. Finding herself to be trans? Like deep down.

Literally had a ED, it’s the same thing. Still a psych issue, still body checking, still has to obsess with food and excessive exercise—telling us she is the happiest she has ever been. Yeah no tit flog your Clit swadling you are on drugs. It might be making you repair faster for you muscle gains but duck is loosing your femininity and respect worth it? Princess Polly more like prince floggy! Just wait a year she will be on some other body focussed trend. Her Bf- whatever his name is pussy. Has to cover up insecurities by trying to be massive. Guys like that are all the same. Very small inside. Pretty sad cases feeding each other’s neurotic tendencies

Level up, man up, level up, shoot up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Love how she regularly says she’s having a breakout when she has noticeably had more acne problems since she started being a gainzzz junkie. Mostly hidden by a filter or piled on make up of course.
Love, it’s not from the wine. It’s another symptom from ya steroid use.

Nice curved brick feature!
Love this!! Super detective 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How much of the raw Christie will actuallybe to promote awareness of mental health issues or the fact that her overuse of make up has been discussed quite a bit in this forum?
She says she’s extremely passionate about sharing the awareness of mental health but I have rarely seen her post much about it, yes there may be some stuff mainly on her “past” ED which still isn’t often and is more to display her butt cheek gainz.

But oh it’s almost mental health awareness week! Let me turn my filters off and pretend I’m this big advocate for 7 days…..

Poor top is begging for mercy. Error 404 nipples still not found.

How much of the raw Christie will actuallybe to promote awareness of mental health issues or the fact that her overuse of make up has been discussed quite a bit in this forum?
Couple of days ago she said whilst doing her makeup and promoting that makeup brand that, wait for it… LESS IS MORE. I lost my tit. 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor top is begging for mercy. Error 404 nipples still not found.

Couple of days ago she said whilst doing her makeup and promoting that makeup brand that, wait for it… LESS IS MORE. I lost my tit. 😄
Her face is so lopsided. She has the joker on one side and a stroke victim on the other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.