Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😳 what is that all about. Maybe I’m old fashioned but her content is giving me sex worker vibes. Not health and fitness influencer. Yuck

Reactions: 11
Get ready for the honeysuckle advertisements…
I walk past Honeysuckle Hotel - which was kinda gross last time I was there and Honeysuckle Social and literally have zero desire to go there because of her!

Reactions: 2
7BFE9429-D95B-4A33-B756-2CB02AAD4308.png

Stop being dramatic! It doesn’t cost that much from town to where you live. I’m in the same suburb. Save the man tones for your man child

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf are her stories today about OCD and tit….like witch how about instead of recording ‘how messy the house is’ and talking about cleaning your face so late, you just bleeping deal with it. Like wot?

Reactions: 4
So she’s ADHD now and living beachside in a 3 storey house. Did they buy it? Rentals where they are now are upwards of $600 a week.

Reactions: 3
So she’s ADHD now and living beachside in a 3 storey house. Did they buy it? Rentals where they are now are upwards of $600 a week.
Last week they were looking for a rental at Speers Point until their place was built which she said would be next year. Now they have moved into their family dream home. Who would know!

This was posted March this year

Attachments

Reactions: 1
72A93952-42FA-48B9-986D-2471D2FA6891.jpeg
Girl…is this a joke???? You really need to buy some clothes that actually fit your tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she is pregnant..all the comments about needing to pee 5 times a night in the YouTube video before the last one, constant tired and drained and irritated comments. Dunno just have a feeling. Has she been drinking wine recently on stories ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have a feeling she is pregnant..all the comments about needing to pee 5 times a night in the YouTube video before the last one, constant tired and drained and irritated comments. Dunno just have a feeling. Has she been drinking wine recently on stories ?
She is still drinking although not as much. She said on her story that her back was sore possibly from falling over after having too many drinks on the weekend. The peeing 5 times a night has been a long ongoing thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.