Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she didn’t hire that LV alma bb she’s carting around because she just let the shoulder strap drag along the stone and it’s going to be scratched to tit now. Surely it’s a fake you wouldn’t do that to a $2500 bag!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those question boxes 🤣🤣🤣 she’s delusional !! The perfect life, wtf .. she’s a tit parent, her Daddy, is a disgusting pig who is only interested in her when it’s hussling something on her gram and well Crusty, you yourself are pure tit.

Even women’s fitness has said thanks but no thanks whilst still in Bali due to her lack of Involvement (from a reputable source) how bleeping embarrassing !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that car would have to be in his name IF it is coming next month for her to avoid not being able to get it, with the bankruptcy. So she basically conned a holiday out of this fitness group, explains why they moved villas.shes just a scam artist.

Reactions: 8
I need the tea on the car write off… was she drunk so can’t claim insurance.. that could be adding to the bankruptcy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I need the tea on the car write off… was she drunk so can’t claim insurance.. that could be adding to the bankruptcy
Someone mentioned she was in her phone and turned right down a no right turn street and apparently didn’t have insurance no

Reactions: 6
Sorry, I’m a bit late to the party with this chick…. But, is she packin?
7965CC73-E18F-4D5B-AB0B-313447734376.jpeg

Secondly, do people think she’s attractive?
C489C5FD-E32F-44E3-A448-1F18BC985D69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the tea with the fitness retreat dropping her mid retreat??
We would all love the goss on that...anyone??? What's that say to or about the agency that sent her there? Pretty damn embarrassing 😳

Someone mentioned she was in her phone and turned right down a no right turn street and apparently didn’t have insurance no
I'm sure she damaged someone else's car in the process as well.

I am disgusted that someone would file for bankruptcy and show off like this - personally, I'd be mortified. I'd shut down my social media for a start, and it would not occur to me for one minute to boast about all that I have.

Is she getting her Mitsubishi from a dealership? If so, shame on them.

It’s the bacne for me 🥲 brothers got pimples alllllll over his back.

look at the side effects for the men and women. Interesting to note, the acne and hair loss in men (old mate went to turkey to get new hair) and for women, deeper voice and loss of period.
Also explains why people call her a man, due to the clitoris growing larger..
lol. We see you and we hear you 🤣
Normally I just scroll and lurk but you got me curious if she is growing a little clit Willy and alas she is

F2CEFE06-88E2-4827-979A-02E5B2339A0A.png
77541A68-9796-4159-AF80-3E2B491F83C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s so gross, crappy towels, bankruptcy, cheap hair extension, dirty make up… she’s a disaster!
My old nutrition coach was at this academy thing; but I haven’t spoke to her for a while to get the gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she damaged someone else's car in the process as well.

I am disgusted that someone would file for bankruptcy and show off like this - personally, I'd be mortified. I'd shut down my social media for a start, and it would not occur to me for one minute to boast about all that I have.

Is she getting her Mitsubishi from a dealership? If so, shame on them.
Yeah and apparently the other driver is taking her to court and that’s why she filed bankruptcy.

The car would definitely be in her partners name. Can’t get a loan if you’re bankrupt and if she had a spare 50k lying around why’d she go bankrupt lol

we have to get the tea on why she isn’t “hosting” the fitness academy. Maybe they realized how fake she is and booted her
---

She’s so gross, crappy towels, bankruptcy, cheap hair extension, dirty make up… she’s a disaster!
My old nutrition coach was at this academy thing; but I haven’t spoke to her for a while to get the gross.
Take one for the team and ask her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yeah and apparently the other driver is taking her to court and that’s why she filed bankruptcy.

The car would definitely be in her partners name. Can’t get a loan if you’re bankrupt and if she had a spare 50k lying around why’d she go bankrupt lol

we have to get the tea on why she isn’t “hosting” the fitness academy. Maybe they realized how fake she is and booted her
---

Take one for the team and ask her 😂😂😂
Not sure of all the tea .. but just read in a
fitness group .. that WFA are not happy with her involvement !! Clearly she thought it was a more holiday than work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure of all the tea .. but just read in a
fitness group .. that WFA are not happy with her involvement !! Clearly she thought it was a more holiday than work
She is doing her normal days "work" over there. Taking pics naked selfies, food and wine, sitting around a pool, hairdresser, gym that's about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.