Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, I wear sunnies all day because I’m quite sensitive to light and noise (adhd here) so she might be the same

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not going to lie, I wear sunnies all day because I’m quite sensitive to light and noise (adhd here) so she might be the same
Fellow coastie here actually know Christie from school. She doesn’t have adhd. I’d love to see a diagnosis from a dr. She’s a compulsive liar. It runs in her family.
Her mum is banned from just about every shop up here because she shop lifts. Her dads an alcoholic.
She is no role model or ‘influence’ to anyone. She needs to be cancelled

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fellow coastie here actually know Christie from school. She doesn’t have adhd. I’d love to see a diagnosis from a dr. She’s a compulsive liar. It runs in her family.
Her mum is banned from just about every shop up here because she shop lifts. Her dads an alcoholic.
Clearly self diagnosed!! Just like she self treated her ED 🤣🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hahaha omg wtf

Does anyone else think it’s weird that u never see their dogs or ever see dog food in her countless grocery shopping stories
I am sure people have mentioned before that she filmed people abusing her dog, and her parents neglected their animals. It would be in the original thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hahaha omg wtf

Does anyone else think it’s weird that u never see their dogs or ever see dog food in her countless grocery shopping stories
Seems they buy dogs for clout and when it doesn’t work out they neglect them or give them away. Poor puppies

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Need more of this tea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Need more of this tea lol
Mum is well known around the area for her 5 finger discounts. She has even made a few appearances on FB with her photo and shop owners asking for anyone that recognises her. Crispy had the same habit but no longer needs to steal as.her PO Box is full of freebies daily.

• Wow
  • Haha
im a coastie too! Nice to see some coasties on here 😍 and can confirm, a few of my friends who worked at Bunnings, told me that her mums picture is up in the office because she’d shoplift from Bunnings and had a life time ban 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
im a coastie too! Nice to see some coasties on here 😍 and can confirm, a few of my friends who worked at Bunnings, told me that her mums picture is up in the office because she’d shoplift from Bunnings and had a life time ban 🤣
Blackbird @ Bateau and half the shops at Erina also refuse her entry.

• Haha
hello fellow coastie! I have said this before about Fi’s shoplifting and doctor shopping for pain pills. And her cheating alco hubby! Never heard much about her sis and bro but the youngest is a little brat too. And they have had so many pet animals so many dogs so many dumped at the pound. So many house rentals too I remember it’s like they moved every 2 months

Last edited:
  • Wow
What’s up with her toes dolls
Seems she was caught out with another lie! The post below has been removed from her 'clients' insta. Was posted here on the old thread.
This was commented on a post on the luxe by nature Instagram, the post had the same photos of crustys before/after, the post is now deleted it seems, looks like she was called out for her bullshit 😂

Her toes were like this through the whole video 😂😑 even when she walked away they were still like that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
This was commented on a post on the luxe by nature Instagram, the post had the same photos of crustys before/after, the post is now deleted it seems, looks like she was called out for her bullshit 😂

Her toes were like this through the whole video 😂😑 even when she walked away they were still like that
Lies still on their Facebook page. Crispy appears multiple times with her before and after shots. Not too cluey is she not to remove them from there. Wonder if she has lost this client as she said the other day a "space had opened up".

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
49D3AB38-CE71-4EBC-BF31-A750F6800571.jpeg

Her food always looks so slimy and overcooked 😆 There could not be a single nutritional value left in that grey slop.
But I wanna hear more about her kleptomaniac bogan mother 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oops...must have let my fingers do the walking whilst I slept last night!
Should message the owners directly. Crispy probably reads the comments and deletes them before they see them. False advertising at its finest and she is STILL not disclosing AD on her posts!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.