Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Joel gets embarrassed by how wasted Crispy gets every time she drinks. Doing the worm, falling over all the time…she is a train wreck!! I’m embarrassed for her and I don’t know her haha

Reactions: 8
mom sorry but WTF is this. It’s not sexy or attractive at all
View attachment 1750941View attachment 1750943View attachment 1750944
thats Manorexia right there. Just vomited in my mouth. Very skinny and man-ly. It’s something I haven’t seen before. Circus anyone?

mom sorry but WTF is this. It’s not sexy or attractive at all
View attachment 1750941View attachment 1750943View attachment 1750944
I can also see something growing in the knickers!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she build for a whole year then all of a sudden look anno again. Must have stopped the juice.
Also has anyone wondered where the step son has been while they’ve been off getting in the baggies and getting maggot. Doesn’t he have school? Surely you’d put your influencing on the back burner instead of sending your step son back to their mums where they’re so far away from the school? Priorities??

Do u think this is a dig at drama with Irma? Funny how everyone knows she’s an alco though hahaha

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How can she build for a whole year then all of a sudden look anno again. Must have stopped the juice.
Also has anyone wondered where the step son has been while they’ve been off getting in the baggies and getting maggot. Doesn’t he have school? Surely you’d put your influencing on the back burner instead of sending your step son back to their mums where they’re so far away from the school? Priorities??

Do u think this is a dig at drama with Irma? Funny how everyone knows she’s an alco though hahaha
Off the tren and looking like a scrawny old rag !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you compare her to amber no wonder she didn’t compete. She will never have the body for it because she can’t get her training and eating right for muscle gain

• Heart
Reactions: 6
8am check in, surely looking after her sun damaged skin
Such a busy schedule I don't know how she copes with it. For a lot of us we do these things and hold down full time employment. God her life is tough!!!!
Loving this question which is calling out her bullshit stressful busy life 🤣 salty much !!
She would have plenty of time to be super star step mum and CEO boss babe, if she didn’t lay around in the sun with her tits out !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the fucks mum would be caught dead wearing crispys slutty hand me downs hahaha omg. Like no. Wasn’t she trying to sell a bunch of her “gifted” active wear the other month at a second hand influencer clothes stall? Mate that didn’t look like donating to mums to me?!?! But yeah sure let’s just call that a “charity”

I swear she writes her own questions to her Q and A’s too. I don’t know why I continue to watch it’s like a train wreck youknow U should look away but you just can’t.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the fucks mum would be caught dead wearing crispys slutty hand me downs hahaha omg. Like no. Wasn’t she trying to sell a bunch of her “gifted” active wear the other month at a second hand influencer clothes stall? Mate that didn’t look like donating to mums to me?!?! But yeah sure let’s just call that a “charity”

I swear she writes her own questions to her Q and A’s too. I don’t know why I continue to watch it’s like a train wreck youknow U should look away but you just can’t.
Read this comment and thought the same thing … is there an excessive amount of mums in Warners Bay who want to look like cheap hookers ?? Like all the other bullshit she obviously forgets, she was just recently trying to hussle all her “gifted” clothes out for cash. She isn’t giving anything away !!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.