Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this comment and thought the same thing … is there an excessive amount of mums in Warners Bay who want to look like cheap hookers ?? Like all the other bullshit she obviously forgets, she was just recently trying to hussle all her “gifted” clothes out for cash. She isn’t giving anything away !!
I live in Newcastle and can confirm, none of the ladies here dress like her.. I moved from the central coast a few years ago after living overseas and can confirm it’s a central coast thing.. i used to dress the same, heels, tan, full on makeup etc, don’t know why it’s a coastie thing but it is!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I live in Newcastle and can confirm, none of the ladies here dress like her.. I moved from the central coast a few years ago after living overseas and can confirm it’s a central coast thing.. i used to dress the same, heels, tan, full on makeup etc, don’t know why it’s a coastie thing but it is!
Oh same! Maybe 18yr olds at the Brewery on a Sunday afternoon. But Warners Bay is certainly not hookerville

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is with the colour of her bolt on titties?

What is with the colour of her bolt on titties?
I think she def uses melenotan and it’s made her skin all gross and orange and pigmented. I cannot for the life of me figure out how her friends or fiancé even let her go out of the house like that especially with her young “step son” it’s so inappropriate. There’s literally not a day that goes by where she hasn’t got her huge fake titties out and a face full of makeup on saying (makeup free) whinging about doing general every day lists of normal people who actually work real stressful proper jobs! She really over uses the whole “step mummy” bullshit too. If I was the poor boys mother I’d be saying something about how she dresses and plants him all over social media… also what’s with her belly button here? Edited much 😂🫣 Ps learn how to spell it’s just embarrassing now!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Okay, rant time.
She said in her anonymous Q&A the other day she’s lost her period again.
So she actually eats enough food during her “build”, gains weight and gets her period back.
Then she goes into her “deficit” which is really just gradual restriction/starvation with the hopes of making any muscle she has more visible, she loses weight, realises she still doesn’t have much muscle, bails on competing saying it’s cause she’s too small. Next she says she’s then going to eat at maintenance…yet continues to lose weight to the point she looks emaciated, loses her period again. Then she blames it on her body, not her disordered behaviours, and says that unless she’s obsessively tracking and hitting her macros her body will continue to lose weight because her homeostasis is being super lean…yet it biologically can’t be her body’s homeostasis if she doesn’t even have her period at that low weight, and it is not normal to have to obsessively track and hit macros just for your body to stay at a healthy weight for normal bodily functions to occur.

Everything she does with her eating and training screams disordered. It’s just her eating disorder taking another form.
She talks about how much she loves the process of builds, but then now says how she was uncomfortable and overtraining and how her next build will be done differently so she doesn’t resent it…it’s so contradicting. And she preaches about recovery yet at the same time constantly promotes disordered behaviours and posts triggering content.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay, rant time.
She said in her anonymous Q&A the other day she’s lost her period again.
So she actually eats enough food during her “build”, gains weight and gets her period back.
Then she goes into her “deficit” which is really just gradual restriction/starvation with the hopes of making any muscle she has more visible, she loses weight, realises she still doesn’t have much muscle, bails on competing saying it’s cause she’s too small. Next she says she’s then going to eat at maintenance…yet continues to lose weight to the point she looks emaciated, loses her period again. Then she blames it on her body, not her disordered behaviours, and says that unless she’s obsessively tracking and hitting her macros her body will continue to lose weight because her homeostasis is being super lean…yet it biologically can’t be her body’s homeostasis if she doesn’t even have her period at that low weight, and it is not normal to have to obsessively track and hit macros just for your body to stay at a healthy weight for normal bodily functions to occur.

Everything she does with her eating and training screams disordered. It’s just her eating disorder taking another form.
She talks about how much she loves the process of builds, but then now says how she was uncomfortable and overtraining and how her next build will be done differently so she doesn’t resent it…it’s so contradicting. And she preaches about recovery yet at the same time constantly promotes disordered behaviours and posts triggering content.
She is struggling with OCD … and her compulsion is herself, she is obssessed with her body and her image. The amount of time she spends on her hair, nails, body and tan is excessive and the comments she gets via her social media just keeps her cycling. Poor thing, she needs some serious help. She’s not a fitness professional she is a just a sad shell of a human who I think deep down is very unhappy, she has no identity 😕

Reactions: 14
Oooh why aren’t they friends?
Cee Active no longer exists. Neither follow each other on socials. Would guess Irma woke up to the fact she was the one doing all the work while Crispy received all the accolades for her products.
Seems to be a recurring theme with Crispy's friends and business associates.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cee Active no longer exists. Neither follow each other on socials. Would guess Irma woke up to the fact she was the one doing all the work while Crispy received all the accolades for her products.
Seems to be a recurring theme with Crispy's friends and business associates.
Crispy probably spent all the profit from the business behind Irma’s back getting her hair and nails done

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
One minute claiming she can hardly walk after pulling a muscle this morning training….next she’s back at the gym the same day walking on the treadmill 🤦🏼‍♀️ gota fuel that exercise addiction.
Also love how she goes on about how busy she is yet has time to go to the gym twice in a day 😑 and what’s with the wearing sunnies inside the gym? She’s such a fuckwit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
One minute claiming she can hardly walk after pulling a muscle this morning training….next she’s back at the gym the same day walking on the treadmill 🤦🏼‍♀️ gota fuel that exercise addiction.
Also love how she goes on about how busy she is yet has time to go to the gym twice in a day 😑 and what’s with the wearing sunnies inside the gym? She’s such a fuckwit 😂
She is one contradiction after another. Her content is so incredibly boring and similar … tits, ass, workouts and skanky cheap clothes made in sweatshops in China. She’s either flaunting her distorted body or trying to hussle a code .. what brand would actually want her representing them 🤷‍♀️
And her what I eat in a day … give it up, it’s not appetizing, it’s slop with sauce !! Like Sarah’s day she will slowly become irrelevant!!

Sunglasses cause she says she is sensitive to lights from her ADHD🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.