Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories are so bloody dangerous. People asking about diets from 1200-1600 cal a day. Jesus.

---

She def giving Sophie G .. bikini with son vibes !! She looks like an idiot 🤣
And look how well that worked out for that head case

Reactions: 9
How old is this chick?! Why do young women go so crazy with the injectables??? A little is fine but deadset she looks like she’s in her 40’s she’s aged herself massively

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How old is this chick?! Why do young women go so crazy with the injectables??? A little is fine but deadset she looks like she’s in her 40’s she’s aged herself massively
She was 26 on December 23rd, a long way from 40

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I came across her page back 2015/2016 and her account hasn't really seem to have grown, odd considering how long she's been around, I remember back in the day she was a sarahs copy cat but seems to taken it to another level.. 🥴 really just goes to show you can fake as much as you want, but some just can't be influencers and should just stick to a 9-5 job 🤣

Reactions: 11
I'm so glad I found this forum! You are my people! I can't stand this dick growing bogan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.