Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well look what we have here. Best $15 spent. Public register states she has been bankrupt since 29th December. She probably got approval to leave for Bali but chances of her travelling again are slim to none
Flaunting her fake designer bags wouldn’t be going down too well!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems to be leaving the fake bags behind these days and back to the hire ones while she is busy working. Of course we need two!!!
I don't think there's two. Isn't it just the reflection of the bag in the mirror that makes it look like two bags?

Well well well look what we have here. Best $15 spent. Public register states she has been bankrupt since 29th December. She probably got approval to leave for Bali but chances of her travelling again are slim to none
Yes queen 👏🏻 wow, what a piece of tit she is. Send it to daily mail lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IF she has gone bankrupt the rules are, no credit or store cards, no property to be in your name, no vehicle to be over the worth of $ 6,000.00. no holidays outside of Oz. Any asset in your name or ownership of anything of value can be taken and sold to go towards your bankruptcy. It is on file for 3 years, but your record is there for 7, after 3 years, you are no longer declared bankrupt, but hard to get credit loans etc for at least 7 years. You can be bankruptcy twice, but if she thinks going bankrupt under maiden name will stop her having issues once married, it doesn't, as everything is linked via tax records, date of birth etc. So changing her name will do nothing

Plus I got the impression that Irma coughed up the money for a lot of CEE Active set up, as crispy wanted to do it, but didn't have the funds. I'm sure she mentioned that right back in the beginning of their friendship on insta or you tube. Plus she felt it was perfectly OK for her business partner to clean her house when she was too lazy to do it herself.
I also had an ex partner that instead of bankruptcy you can enter an agreement which is 5 years, your debt NEEDS to be paid within this time and you can not get any type of credit, loan (not even a phone plan) for 5 years. However after the five years your record is completely clean and no previous debts or anything are shown. You’re basically given a clean record again. However I don’t see how she would be able to do that if it’s for a business. I also don’t know it differs if she had it registered as a company instead. Either way I don’t understand how she is in that much debt. She has probably just avoided it for years and now it’s become serious.

Reactions: 4
Yes Irma was the one promoting CEE Active and sending out all the products. There were a few videos of them at their meeting with the accountant way back.
Why hasn't meat head helped out financially to avoid the bankruptcy, surely it can't be a great deal of money? Does he even know of it?
She is continuing to spend money on clothes (which they don't need!), eating out, holidays, photo shoots, etc. Hiring clothing and bags to attend 'events'. Hope the Trustees see all that.
Could explain her increased consumption of alcohol in recent months.
And of course no new Range Rover that she was supposed to take delivery of around September last year.

Yes Irma was the one promoting CEE Active and sending out all the products. There were a few videos of them at their meeting with the accountant way back.
Why hasn't meat head helped out financially to avoid the bankruptcy, surely it can't be a great deal of money? Does he even know of it?
She is continuing to spend money on clothes (which they don't need!), eating out, holidays, photo shoots, etc. Hiring clothing and bags to attend 'events'. Hope the Trustees see all that.
Could explain her increased consumption of alcohol in recent months.
And of course no new Range Rover that she was supposed to take delivery of around September last year.
Probably explains the breakup of cee active too. Crispy can no longer have assets and a business is an asset. Irma probably saw what an uneducated bogan crispy is and ran for the hills. Who would want to go bankrupt at 26? #killingit 😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine knowing your bankrupt and going and getting skin needling etc and not feeling so guilty or changing your spending habits at all.
I have ADHD and money management can be so hard because of impulsiveness and you tend to avoid problems such as bills etc as long as you can. But just completely avoiding it and knowing that people can find out and giving the image of a different lifestyle is so embarrassing.

I can’t imagine knowing your bankrupt and going and getting skin needling etc and not feeling so guilty or changing your spending habits at all.
I have ADHD and money management can be so hard because of impulsiveness and you tend to avoid problems such as bills etc as long as you can. But just completely avoiding it and knowing that people can find out and giving the image of a different lifestyle is so embarrassing.
She is a vile human being, giving off the persona of education and wealth. When in fact, she is a fake piece of tit. I really really hope it comes out in the media. She deserves it lol

• Heart
Bahahhahaha omg, that is the greatest thing I have seen today…taking one for the team🥲

Ditzy Crispy with the engorged BANKRUPT clitzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t the trip to Bali be paid for by the fitness academy? It also explains why we are not seeing pics of Greece or Spain for impending bogan / meathead marriage

Wouldn’t the trip to Bali be paid for by the fitness academy? It also explains why we are not seeing pics of Greece or Spain for impending bogan / meathead marriage
Why there has been zero wedding planning also ? someone asked it on a q & a recently, can’t pay for a wedding if you’re broke 🤷‍♀️

Don't forget Crusty predicted their friendship ending when They got matching tattoos. I think Irma had no clue their friendship or business would end,as she pulled Crusty up when she said," We'll stop being friends now", and Irma replied with we run a business together. I think Irma may have been kept in the dark on the money side of things. I also think Crusty was already planning to release her, as she'd stopped having visits claiming distance, which I think she did with Tiff as well. Irma still follows Tiff on Insta.

As for Wedding plans, Mummy and Daddy don't have the funds to pay. So unless someone sponsors it for them, or Brickhead does, it will be postponed. She'll probably try to have a baby to keep him, once he comes to his senses that with her he's got no money, just t a built in babysitter, cook, cleaner, and blow up sex toy, that guzzles his money away pretending to work

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.