Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunch of dumb c**ts .. if you’re at Karen’s dinner expect to cop tit. The dumb boyfriend can’t handle it 🤣🤣🤣 true hurts doesn’t it loser !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good publicity 😂😂😂
Isn't a prediction something that has not yet happened??? Clearly not a good understanding of the English language!
🤣🤣🤣 ohh the lack of brain cells. duck I hope they don’t procreate, that poor kid!!
Maybe the commenters know he is a tit person .. so predicting he would do a tit thing like cheating !! It really did “effect” them .. it gets worse 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so it seems she has declared bankruptcy from what i have just been sent!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s got something to do with protecting her assets against the breakup of Cee Active?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s got something to do with protecting her assets against the breakup of Cee Active?
You need to provide enough ‘cause’ for the bankruptcy. She would have needed to show a significant personal debt that she is unable to repay for a bankruptcy to be granted. I doubt blacklisting herself for the next 3-7 years would be to protect her non existent assets from CeeActives breakup.

Reactions: 6
Does this mean she can’t have her name on the deeds to the new house? No business ventures for x amount of years?

Reactions: 5
Does this mean she can’t have her name on the deeds to the new house? No business ventures for x amount of years?
House is most likely just in meatheads name as he had already purchased the lot/package before Crispy came along.

Reactions: 3
IF she has gone bankrupt the rules are, no credit or store cards, no property to be in your name, no vehicle to be over the worth of $ 6,000.00. no holidays outside of Oz. Any asset in your name or ownership of anything of value can be taken and sold to go towards your bankruptcy. It is on file for 3 years, but your record is there for 7, after 3 years, you are no longer declared bankrupt, but hard to get credit loans etc for at least 7 years. You can be bankruptcy twice, but if she thinks going bankrupt under maiden name will stop her having issues once married, it doesn't, as everything is linked via tax records, date of birth etc. So changing her name will do nothing

Plus I got the impression that Irma coughed up the money for a lot of CEE Active set up, as crispy wanted to do it, but didn't have the funds. I'm sure she mentioned that right back in the beginning of their friendship on insta or you tube. Plus she felt it was perfectly OK for her business partner to clean her house when she was too lazy to do it herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I actually bought some of the CEE Active supplements many moons ago, and was surprised to see Irma’s name on the ‘sender’ part of the package 😅 I always assumed after that that she was doing the bulk of the work/funding and crispy was just the face

• Wow
Reactions: 4
IF she has gone bankrupt the rules are, no credit or store cards, no property to be in your name, no vehicle to be over the worth of $ 6,000.00. no holidays outside of Oz. Any asset in your name or ownership of anything of value can be taken and sold to go towards your bankruptcy. It is on file for 3 years, but your record is there for 7, after 3 years, you are no longer declared bankrupt, but hard to get credit loans etc for at least 7 years. You can be bankruptcy twice, but if she thinks going bankrupt under maiden name will stop her having issues once married, it doesn't, as everything is linked via tax records, date of birth etc. So changing her name will do nothing

Plus I got the impression that Irma coughed up the money for a lot of CEE Active set up, as crispy wanted to do it, but didn't have the funds. I'm sure she mentioned that right back in the beginning of their friendship on insta or you tube. Plus she felt it was perfectly OK for her business partner to clean her house when she was too lazy to do it herself.
Hmm if Crispy ends up not going to Bali with that women’s fitness academy thing I might actually believe the bankruptcy thing 🤨

Reactions: 7
Hmm if Crispy ends up not going to Bali with that women’s fitness academy thing I might actually believe the bankruptcy thing 🤨
It's like centrelink, they ask who paid for it and why? if you are wanting to leave the country, generally they'll ask you to provide proof you haven't paid for it. Because if you can pay for a holiday then you can afford to pay your debts. So it will be interesting to see if theres a story or reason she gives if she's not allowed to go, if paperwork has been lodged, as if it's been lodged then the bankruptcy agreement is in place, unless she stalls until after Bali, but with anything, she'll lie to save face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.