Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh yeah I saw her post when she was so upset she hadn’t lost anything at 8 stone 8...really obsessive, the constant strict following of the SW from tmac is so unhealthy. It really irritated when I saw that post about her crying over not losing anything. Her frame is so small.
She said she cried for hours... if that’s not disordered i dont know what is

Reactions: 2
She said she cried for hours... if that’s not disordered i dont know what is
Yeah that girl needs to get off the Internet and seek help ASAP. Reminds me of that girl who developed a very serious ED and got very frail very quickly. Was it Lauren?

Reactions: 5
Yeah that girl needs to get off the Internet and seek help ASAP. Reminds me of that girl who developed a very serious ED and got very frail very quickly. Was it Lauren?
I can't remember her name but know who you mean. She is so tiny that her calorie intake must be non- exsistent at this point. She doesn't have anything to lose.

Reactions: 3
Yes it was Lauren, she was admitted to hospital due to her ED, became really unwell and I followed her for a while and she is slowly recovering now but I had to unfolllow her recently. I get a bit upset when I see her call herself fat still & ect, I think she needed to come off social media all together so that’s why I unfollowed,,

Reactions: 3
Yes it was Lauren, she was admitted to hospital due to her ED, became really unwell and I followed her for a while and she is slowly recovering now but I had to unfolllow her recently. I get a bit upset when I see her call herself fat still & ect, I think she needed to come off social media all together so that’s why I unfollowed,,
Is she still on Instagram?

Oh wow has Jess really made Mick’s pal leave his own balcony so she could pretend to cry at Mick. Rude.

Reactions: 1
How that girl needs to buy anymore food at the moment is beyond me. Cupboards are packed with food. Could feed an army

Reactions: 6
Urm is it just me or is ordering an Indian & trusting it is 10.5 as per on the app but yet not trusting same Indian & app that the rice is free a bit 🤪. Yeah sure they’ll throw oil in the boiled rice but the dansak will be exactly as the sw app estimates ?

Apart from anything else I order takeaway so I don’t have to cook - I know it’s only rice but why bother

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly this 👆🏻 Just more obsessive behaviour from the loon that is Chloe..... jeez girl have a bleeping day off and indulge in some boiled rice from the takeaway🙄 surely you could go a week without loosing another lb!

I’ve just unfollowed her, she has an obsession a really unhealthy one at that. THIS IS WHERE SLIMMING WORLD CROSSES THE BOUNDARIES. Chloe clearly has issues her consultant will never ever say anything to her as long as you’re having weight losses you’re a hero in their eyes. SW will never address any eating issues loadsssss of people I follow have changed to calorie counties SW is unfortunately an obsession that’s why people have huge blow outs binges because without them thinking they are, they’re restricting their bodies. Chloe has the tiniest portions and is ‘on plan on plan on plan.’ When I did SW I was obsessed wouldn’t touch an avocado my partner actually paid for me to see a dietitian because I was out of control can he loved ones not see she is restricting herself?!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just unfollowed her, she has an obsession a really unhealthy one at that. THIS IS WHERE SLIMMING WORLD CROSSES THE BOUNDARIES. Chloe clearly has issues her consultant will never ever say anything to her as long as you’re having weight losses you’re a hero in their eyes. SW will never address any eating issues loadsssss of people I follow have changed to calorie counties SW is unfortunately an obsession that’s why people have huge blow outs binges because without them thinking they are, they’re restricting their bodies. Chloe has the tiniest portions and is ‘on plan on plan on plan.’ When I did SW I was obsessed wouldn’t touch an avocado my partner actually paid for me to see a dietitian because I was out of control can he loved ones not see she is restricting herself?!
In Jan, I started calorie counting. Had done SW on and off for 3 years and was a stone heavier than when I had started! CC is so much better - but it has taken me a few weeks to totally rid that SW mindset and be aware of what I’m actually eating. SW is a cult, and it’s very dangerous.

In Jan, I started calorie counting. Had done SW on and off for 3 years and was a stone heavier than when I had started! CC is so much better - but it has taken me a few weeks to totally rid that SW mindset and be aware of what I’m actually eating. SW is a cult, and it’s very dangerous.
How does calorie counting work? I’ve seen a lot more people say they are more successful CC. How many calories do you have a day?

How does calorie counting work? I’ve seen a lot more people say they are more successful CC. How many calories do you have a day?
I just scan/track everything in my fitness pal - which is a free app. Calorie intake depends per person/activity levels/stats etc, but I have 1490 a day and steadily lose weight each week eating what I want, as long as it’s tracked.
It’s so much more flexible than SW.

Exactly this 👆🏻 Just more obsessive behaviour from the loon that is Chloe..... jeez girl have a bleeping day off and indulge in some boiled rice from the takeaway🙄 surely you could go a week without loosing another lb!
I cannot figure out how she is not at "target" and maintaining as tiny as she is. How can her boyfriend and family not be concerned that she is still actively trying to lose weight despite how tiny she is?!?

She is far too restrictive. I lost 2.5 stone on SW and don’t get me wrong I felt good. However, I was so restrictive and actually did what she she once and boiled my own rice with a takeaway, how silly!!! It was impacting my social life and I felt bad on my “off plan” days. And constantly checking syns on stuff. I soon realised it wasn’t right and switched to calorie counting which is so much better and you don’t feel restrictive at all. Chloe is actually obsessed and she needs to realise this. She also should be at a stage where she is maintaining her weight and living her life! She is still so young and just feel she is far too restrictive. Her portions are also getting smaller and smaller everyday.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.