Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetjezus

Its tragic, and SW is like that, it's a cult.

I go to SW but only or the accountability I don't follow the plan. I am lucky (well unlucky) to be a fatty that even cutting down portion size has a massive impact and the weight starts to fall off.

But boiling your own rice my other half would possibly boil me if I tried that crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

clt1992

Chatty Member
Why does she go food shopping everyday.. like seriously is that necessary not to mention in the middle of a nationwide lockdown?!

She's so full of herself. Cakes her face in that much make up you'd need a hammer and chisel to get it off each night. Preaches to everyone and acts like butter wouldn't melt. All the while cosying up to all the slimming world wankers. They all need bagging and dropping from all sponsors and making money by duping people. Scam artists the lot of them. Why don't you try working for a living. And if you are here chloe. Stick your head up your fake arse! Cretin.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
It's about perception, isn't it. Charlotte gets a rough ride on here but she gave Chloe a job on the back end of COVID lockdowns when she was let go of her last job.
I always thought she was very tolerate of Chloe's attitude to work. The amount of times Chloe would go on her Instagram stories in a morning saying I'm running late for work but thought I'd jump on to tell you all about xyz. Stop dicking about and get your arse into work.
How much time off did Chloe have because the dog had an op? My work are arsey if my actual human child needs me to take one day off when she’s unwell, they’d laugh in my face if I wanted weeks off to look after my dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ng!917658150

Imagine living with her and asking her to grab some milk on her way home. Four hours later she'd return with a pint of milk, seven pillows, toilet bleach and 500 photos of Aldi bargain bin bits. All to keep 60 year old Lesley from Dudley on slimming world interested

• Haha

RoseBush23

I follow slimming world and tbh it’s the only weight loss thing that has worked for me! I can respect that it’s not for everyone, but can we have a bit of respect that it is for some people? I’m not obsessed with it and I agree it seems that it’s all that Chloe knows and it’s sad and she clearly has issues with gaining a little bit of weight! We all do from time to time and indulge! She obviously wants to be a certain weight but I don’t think she needs to be it but it appears she will obsess until the scales flash up the number she wants to see!

• Heart

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
That sausage meal she cooked looked vile. I was on SW a couple of years ago. My husband nearly divorced me after a quark fish pie 😂. It’s such a toxic way of dieting. It took me months to have a better relationship with food after viewing most as ‘syns’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
I see Chloe has left Princess planning xx
It was a strange job anyway.. what was she actually doing there? Packing envelopes, completely pointless and ridiculous to make someone (with bum hole issues!) drive all that way to drink squash, buy packet chicken from Aldi, drink tepid tea out of ‘bride to be’mugs, stuff envelopes and massage that phoney lunatic Charlotte’s stupid ego. Charlotte comes across as a greedy crook and a tyrant - never pleased with anything!

MimiandMe

Acne and bad skin problems are huge red flags for eating disorders, especially when you combine it with the more restrictive diet she seems to have adopted lately. It's so concerning.

Rosieg84

I just couldn’t believe the tub of baked beans at the sea side whilst everyone else enjoyed their day with fish and chips. Imagine being in your early 20s and being that dull you order a carton of beans?? She’s slim enough as it is...

• Haha
  • Wow

Tamsdebs212

I honestly have no idea why she felt the need to get her teeth done.. they looked absolutely fine before. Such a waste of money.

Ups27

VIP Member
Imagine being mid 20s, engaged, no real commitments, a job you travel one day a week for and this is your content

• Haha