Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Ffs she’s at it again, how the hell is someone who clearly has an eating disorder already and has a diet so poor and malnourished she’s managed to rip herself a new arse hole at 20 odd years old managed to loose 6lb in a week 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ She should come with a bloody health warning!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Chloe babe, there’s a cost of living crisis. I think more people are more concerned on how they’re going to pay their bills rather than buying a whole new A/W wardrobe through your links and watching your hauls. So out of touch it’s insane

• Sad

Bexy bex bex

I’m cringing watching her new shopping haul! She brought bloody Charlie red perfume! Who that even still exists we used to use that at school to try hide when we had been smoking! Chav! It reeks

• Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
What blows my mind is that she has naps at 7pm then cooks meals at like 9pm?? The thought of that gives me major anxiety!!

poohwooh17

I’m sorry but I cannot cope with how full of herself this girl is. Her makeup and hair ‘tutorials’ are just embarrassing, half the time her hair looks daft and her makeup is ridiculously heavy. The way she looks at the camera I really feel like she thinks she is gods gift, and I’m sick of the ‘I can’t pronounce things’ act now it’s just boring. Maybe all the sw ‘influencers’ are annoying me more as they are stuffing so much ‘content’ in our faces to capitalise on the January influx of people who will believe their bullshit.

Reactions: 9

Love handles

20g of cereal and yoghurt, salad for lunch and salad and chicken burgers for dinner!??! Where are the carbs! She is definitely developing an eating disorder.

• Sad

Seriously I’m so over these infuriating slimming world influencers and their cult like obsessive behaviour! Grown women who weight around 8 stone posting their child sized portions and the world ending if god forbid they don’t loose another pound!! One of these idiots actually posted that they had spent the last hour in tears because she hadn’t lost one pound that week from her 8stone self.......seriously have a day off and live your lives going from an overweight unhealthy binge eater with a terrible relationship with food to a malnourished, restrictive, obsessive bobble head with an unhealthy relationship with food is nothing to be proud of let alone preaching to everyone else like some Marta of the shit that is SW! (P.s you can eat a banana guilt free as long as you don’t mash it and gobble unlimited amounts of carbs because they have no calories WTF!! 🤯)

Woodoo

Chatty Member
I think this girl is genuinely sweet, but my god she has a terribly disordered relationship with food! Constantly “off plan” then on again. Also, don’t get me started on how she now uses that fucking 21 buttons 🤬

• Haha

Brittonj6

TO be fair this happened to my sister who was forcing herself to shit after every meal to make herself lose more weight.

I refused to believe she doesn't have an eating disorder

She’s literally such a twit, she is in serious need of help! She’s basically managed to rip herself a new arsehole because of her obsessive eating habits. She survives on minimal calories, processed shitty foods that have resulted in her having bad skin with sores on which she claims she does with a flannel! Her “toilet anxiety” which is most likely the consequence of taking laxatives to maintain her skeletal looking frame which clearly doesn’t come naturally to her. Surely someone close to her can see how f*cked up she is and help her.

• Sad
9F104137-E384-4C82-8A43-7BB96DF37D2B.png

How thick do you have to be to put liquid in a loose bottomed flan tin. She was even surprised that it was leaking! She may have a degree but fuck me she’s no common sense about her!

• Haha

lime

Isn't she one of those girls who lost about 6lbs on SW and then made a whole account out of it. Fucking bore right off. Her before and after looks like she took a massive shit and ate healthy for a week.

• Haha
Sorry if there is already a thread about her but I couldnt see one.

Does anyone follow Chloe? I used to really like her but she’s trying so hard to turn into an influencer it’s made me unfollow.