Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durandan94

Sweet baby Jesus this girl is as thick as pig shit!! Her latest ad for the milk frother and she’s not even capable of following the instructions and frothing some milk😳🤦🏼‍♀️ She then pretends to be so impressed with the product which hasn’t even done anything cos she’s too fucking stupid to use it! Why oh why would swan want such a fool promoting their brand it’s beyond me!!
Just watched this and I have such bad second hand embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I don’t get why you would want your first experience of trying on wedding dresses to be for a shoot and not your own wedding?
Yeah I wouldn’t, think it’s super odd. I would maybe get it if you were married already but had since lost a lot of weight but otherwise no

MadGal

VIP Member
And she’s started only wearing floaty dresses rather than her size 6 jeans - like Danielle... she looks amazing, no shade on that, but I don’t like that she pretends she’s not sharing her weight to protect her followers
Agreed! She’d rather lie than be honest about it all.

Hk85

In Jan, I started calorie counting. Had done SW on and off for 3 years and was a stone heavier than when I had started! CC is so much better - but it has taken me a few weeks to totally rid that SW mindset and be aware of what I’m actually eating. SW is a cult, and it’s very dangerous.
How does calorie counting work? I’ve seen a lot more people say they are more successful CC. How many calories do you have a day?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I just had to come onto here to say something. 'No way hosay' did my absolute head in. You've surely got to google the occasional spelling/grammar of things when your posting to thousands of people. You can't seriously be that stupid? And if she even tries to blame dyslexia on this one I will be pissed off as it's disrespectful to those that actually learn phrases before they use them, especially when they originate deep within a different culture.

NO WAY JOSE FOR FUCKS SAKE.
I can't stand the girl she's such a try-hard it's so embarrassing! And she gets everything wrong constantly.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I don’t understand SW too much myself, and have my doubts about whether it’s healthy or not, but can someone explain why Chloe is so slim yet follows the plan meticulously, writing down everything she eats every single day? Surely this is only what you do when you have 2-3lbs to lose each week? She’s so slim I can’t understand why she follows it so strictly still, surely she doesn’t think she has weight to lose 😕
Once you reach your target weight you can eat a few more syns that's the amount of treats your allowed but it's a bit cult like and you are expected to eat Slimming world for the rest of your life.