Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1434F72C-9C26-42D5-83DD-884D74E516B6.png

I honestly don’t even know where to begin with this....

no.1 what an absolute catfish!!....... she lookslike a different person to the tango’d, covered in thick make up, filtered Chloe we see on every video/post.

no.2 I have actually commented before on this thread asking why she washes her face like she’s scrubbing a dirty pan?!

no.3 you said it Chloe.... what an absolute tool! 🤯 how do you even do this to yourself using a flannel and any kind of soap that is intended for the face?!? I’m sorry but I honestly struggle to see how this div gets through the day. Mind blow!

Reactions: 4
She's either bought a Lumi Spa🤣🤭.... or tried to do a home chemical peel. I've never seen someone with such bad marks on their face from a flannel?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the face scrubbing part of self-harming?!
It looks so painful and sore. More like friction burns than general washing your face with a flannel.

Reactions: 2
All I want to know is...what make up does she use? She is a complete DIFFERENT person without it on.

Reactions: 5
Acne and bad skin problems are huge red flags for eating disorders, especially when you combine it with the more restrictive diet she seems to have adopted lately. It's so concerning.

Reactions: 8
I have those suction things that removes blackheads and I kept doing it one place for took long and it took a layer off and was sore then I put tonic toner on it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It looked like a burn then! So unless shes done setting like that

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen a previous post she uses iconic make up. Expensive stuff but hides a lot 😂. I used it and it certainly hides my ’berragled mam of two under four look’. Caked on though 🥴. Can’t be arsed with everyday though 😂

Reactions: 2
She had a naked noodle pot for her dinner, honestly why does she think this a sufficient dinner? She definitely has some sort of ED, it’s not healthy.

I honestly have no idea why she felt the need to get her teeth done.. they looked absolutely fine before. Such a waste of money.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but what on god’s earth is this ‘let me style you thing’ pretending to help people but all with affiliate links so making her a fortune.. princess planning must not be paying that well😂 not to mention what she’s picking is hideous, who’s going to wear a £20 shein dress to a wedding FFS🤮

Amazing that all the clothes she likes the look of are all from affiliate links. She's an idiot

Reactions: 3
She looks genuinely so unwell in her videos tonight her face is so gaunt and she looks exhausted.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ brace yourself people..... old dippy Dora is about to take a scalpel to her face now..... having seen the damage she claims to have done with a flannel this could end up in complete disaster for the twit! 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

1FBE9063-F296-498A-9CA2-95F96991EB4C.png

Also why “the no filter filter” god forbid you just for once don’t actually use a filter!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.