Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think socially distanced it’s allowed in a public place? But not in your garden.

That is funny though I don’t think I would be able to take it seriously someone screaming at me from a car 😂
Oh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought it was all banned 🙈

Reactions: 1
The poor girls are in their ugly gilets again. Maybe they keep warm fuelled by their burning embarrassment at how ugly those gilets are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The poor girls are in their ugly gilets again. Maybe they keep warm fuelled by their burning embarrassment at how ugly those gilets are 🤣
They look a bit big on them too. But it’s better than those tiny white snowsuits she keeps squeezing them into.

Reactions: 4
Gosh! Pleaaaaase can we all tell her her celeb look alike is Gail Platt 🙏 for that vain lookalike thing some are doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh! Pleaaaaase can we all tell her her celeb look alike is Gail Platt 🙏 for that vain lookalike thing some are doing 🤣
They’re all jumping on that bandwagon to get their egos massaged by their arse licking fawners. So many of them need a reality check that they ain’t all that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the people who have been telling her that she looks like Olivia Atwood and the Olsen Twins etc must all be blind!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the people who have been telling her that she looks like Olivia Atwood and the Olsen Twins etc must all be blind!
Completely. Unbelievable...! So much so, I am sure she’s sending the ‘suggestions’ to herself. The responses she has apparently been receiving are utterly RIDICULOUS & non sensical 🤣🤣 Her ego is way out of control!

Reactions: 2
Completely. Unbelievable...! So much so, I am sure she’s sending the ‘suggestions’ to herself. The responses she has apparently been receiving are utterly RIDICULOUS & non sensical 🤣🤣 Her ego is way out of control!
She probably sent the responses to herself 😂

• Haha
That’s such a weird question to ask which celebrity do you think I look like

Reactions: 2
She mentioned they were going to move so it could well be!

I’ve just found it on right move and it’s sold!
Really? I’d love to see this 👀

Right move / Hertfordshire / 3-4 bedrooms / SSTc?
Will it come up?

She mentioned they were going to move so it could well be!

I’ve just found it on right move and it’s sold!
What price range?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen it on right move, it’s not cheap. It’s saying it’s chain free, although the people I bought my house off also said it was chain free, but it wasn’t! It’s a nice house, but she’s greedy and will want a mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.