Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe goes on and on about these grown out acrylics, does she know she can remove them at home??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Lumi Spa is a ridiculous price. My daughters have each got a similar cleansing brush type thing that I got from Tesco for £11 each.

Reactions: 5
You can buy one on eBay it is identical to the lumi and costs around £20. Just type in silicone facial cleansing brush, it even comes in a stand like the lumi does!

Reactions: 1
Why is Tash (tash_blake Ivy or blakeivyofficial) putting labels in clothes from aliexpress to make it look like she’s made them? Shocking! Also I bet she will charge at least £16 🥴

And let’s see how much she is going to price these zip up suits at.
HER new collection launches at 8pm. I mean really?? Her new collections? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
These bloody influencers bothers me so much just lately. So out of touch with the real world and what’s currently going on. The swipe ups left right centre, what’s the crack with these bloody dyson air wraps atm? She’s claimed she’s bought it herself because she reeeally needed one... 🙄 but seems to be desperately advertising it. noticed other mums in her ‘insta group’ are at it aswell 😅

Also She gets everythinggggg “gifted” 😦😦😦

Reactions: 4
She did her hair once with the Dyson wrap thingy then said ‘has anyone got any questions about the Dyson’ as if she was some kind of expert after one go at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whilst I’m here I swear she used to work with protein world. Have they stopped giving her freebies now cos I saw yesterday she’s promoting their competitor- MyProtein?? 😂😂

take anything for bloody free don’t they.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is she looking quite old lately? Maybe 3 little ones does that to you but she looks like she’s aged about 10 years in the last year. Also, her nails make me feel sick. Why doesn’t she soak them off??!

Reactions: 2
The Dyson wrap looks rubbish, it was falling out by the evening. Chloe normally has really nice curls with the wand too, that post was actually super useful to know never to spend 500 quid on it!

I remember Danielle Armstrong got one at the beginning of the lockdown last Spring and did a tutorial on how to use it. It looked rubbish and I made a mental note never to buy one

Dyson hair appliances generally seem crap and overpriced. Yet to watch a tutorial where I’m impressed. Especially the corrale, looks awful

Why is Tash (tash_blake Ivy or blakeivyofficial) putting labels in clothes from aliexpress to make it look like she’s made them? Shocking! Also I bet she will charge at least £16 🥴

And let’s see how much she is going to price these zip up suits at.
HER new collection launches at 8pm. I mean really?? Her new collections? 🤣

She’s selling them for £19.99!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

• Wow
I’ve seen a few comparisons on it from YouTube. Usually the revlon pro brush dryer gets better results than the dyson air wrap, and it’s £60!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.