Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Rainbow hat ruining today’s vibes’... what’s ruining the vibes is you strutting around in a prada coat while your kids are out in the snow in snow suits two sizes too small
Who’s always playing paparazzi?? 📸 swear she only takes the kids out so she can get the pics for the gram. Embarrassing. I wonder what her neighbours must think 😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think her sister is round a lot!
I would also assume her husband is around more these days than she admits?

She mentioned in one of her Q&A it’s her sister who takes all the pictures when husband is at work. I can’t believe her girls are in those tiny all in ones and she is in her Prada coat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She mentioned in one of her Q&A it’s her sister who takes all the pictures when husband is at work. I can’t believe her girls are in those tiny all in ones and she is in her Prada coat!!
I think she is clinging on to them because they fit her ‘image’ and the girls are in the biggest size of them. Can’t imagine her letting the girls wear some of the coloured or patterned snowsuits from other shops! She would rather they were freezing and uncomfortable

Ohh well that makes sense I must have missed that. Still so cringe to be out prancing around posing like that who does she think she is 🥴🥴... also she’s definitely waiting for someone to gift the girls some fancy snowsuits 😴

Reactions: 3
she’s said on her stories today that they’re planning on moving house. Didn’t they just get an extension done though?

No they made the garage into an extra room.
I think I would prefer just to have an empty garage to keep all my tit in to keep the rest ofbrhe place tidy!

So basically they’ve spent the money on getting the garage converted into a playroom and now they’re not even staying in the house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Surely it’s not warm enough for just sweatshirts & a Borg/fleece gilet

Reactions: 2
Surely it’s not warm enough for just sweatshirts & a Borg/fleece gilet
she has to show off their ‘gifted’ the company would of asked her. I’m disgusted. I don’t live that far from her we went for a walk it’s bitter cold my daughter the same age as the twins came gone with a bright red nose, she had layers a big thick coat gloves and a hat. These insta mummies will do anything for a few likes and gifted products. Awful!

She put a load of stories on with her PT in the garden but they’ve since been deleted. Rule breaking I guess by having her in the garden!!

Doh! Assume she has no idea what the rules are, else why would you advertise your rule breaking to 100k people lol

Reactions: 1
Seen so many idiots having PTs in their garden AND tagging the trainer as if they are doing them a favour

Seen so many idiots having PTs in their garden AND tagging the trainer as if they are doing them a favour
Someone on my FB (now unfriended) thought her PT was a genius as he sat in his car in the carpark with the window down, whilst she was exercising on the grass beside him and he told her what to do 🙈

I imagine any form of insurance would be void too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone on my FB (now unfriended) thought her PT was a genius as he sat in his car in the carpark with the window down, whilst she was exercising on the grass beside him and he told her what to do 🙈

I imagine any form of insurance would be void too!
I think socially distanced it’s allowed in a public place? But not in your garden.

That is funny though I don’t think I would be able to take it seriously someone screaming at me from a car 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.