Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised what I wrote 😂 I defo didnt mean to write that hahaha, thank you 😂❤

Edit ... somewhere between £624k and £626k 😆
Oh my! I didn’t think it was that big a house to be that much!
I can’t even find it either, mynosy skills must be dreadfu the now 😂😂😂

Oh my! I didn’t think it was that big a house to be that much!
I can’t even find it either, mynosy skills must be dreadfu the now 😂😂😂
It’s not a big house particularly; 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the listing. They live in a really expensive commuter area though.

Reactions: 1
depends where gou live - im in Z2 London so I think that's a massive house for a very cheap price 😭😭

Last edited:
It’s not a big house particularly; 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the listing. They live in a really expensive commuter area though.
I’m no even joking I cannot see it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I give up lol
Hertfordshire
4 bed
SSTC
between 624-626k

Wow. Im probably naive but while looking for that I came across my exact house, identical layout, clearly the same builder. Its a 1960s house. 3 bed, 1 bathroom and its on for £625k!!!!

Disbelief. We couldnt afford it whereas we are living a great life with loads of disposable income because we dont live near London. Wild!

Reactions: 2
They have made 220k on that house!
Living near London really makes the prices wild these days. Also wouldn’t want to live in her town! Let alone for 625k

Reactions: 3
They have made 220k on that house!
Living near London really makes the prices wild these days. Also wouldn’t want to live in her town! Let alone for 625k
Prices near London in very average towns are bonkers! I’m in a town well over an hour from London, which is on the train line from London and prices are creeping up here because of commuters. Nowhere near the prices of Chloes town though!

Prices near London in very average towns are bonkers! I’m in a town well over an hour from London, which is on the train line from London and prices are creeping up here because of commuters. Nowhere near the prices of Chloes town though!
Yeah our town is roughly the same as Chloe’s! We made 65k on our one bed flat in 3 years. Just craaazy.

I do wonder why it says chain free though? Surely can’t afford to buy another house before selling this?!

Yeah our town is roughly the same as Chloe’s! We made 65k on our one bed flat in 3 years. Just craaazy.

I do wonder why it says chain free though? Surely can’t afford to buy another house before selling this?!
My guess would be they’re either renting for a while or living with family and waiting for a new build to be ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.