Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it uncomfortable she has told thousands of people and her public profile which resort they will be at for the next ten days. You just never know what people are capable off, doesn’t seem to be safeguarding those girls very well

Reactions: 4
The hotel she is at is fab but it’s in a really windy party of the island it was freezing when we went in summer. It’s one of these places that looks good on the outside, amazing for pics but lacks everything else! I got to a much better 4 star hotel in Tenerife now.

Reactions: 2
I find it uncomfortable she has told thousands of people and her public profile which resort they will be at for the next ten days. You just never know what people are capable off, doesn’t seem to be safeguarding those girls very well
I doubt anything will happen to them. People do this all the time. Her house could get burgled though as it can’t be hard to work out where she lives and that it will be empty

Reactions: 1
I doubt anything will happen to them. People do this all the time. Her house could get burgled though as it can’t be hard to work out where she lives and that it will be empty
You just really never know, if she really wants to share the resort why not wait til they’re home?

Her caption on latest holiday pic ‘well he’s lasted day one with me and the girls can he make it to day 10’ seems like a dig to her hubby 😂 cos he left her halfway through the last holiday 🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I thought a bit silly to advertise that her house is empty now! I'm actually away too atm but will wait til I'm home to post on SM (ignoring the fact that's it's only my mum who follows me anyway 🤣)
The hotel looks really big and not that warm, a lot of faff for that.

Reactions: 3
Her caption on latest holiday pic ‘well he’s lasted day one with me and the girls can he make it to day 10’ seems like a dig to her hubby 😂 cos he left her halfway through the last holiday 🙄😂
The one where he was only with them for a day or so? Im sure that was because he had to go back home to work

Them poor girls in them ugly sling back shoes. Look closely at them and they can’t bend their feet when walking 😩 they can’t run around like toddlers in them. All for the gram just to look picture perfect

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The one where he was only with them for a day or so? Im sure that was because he had to go back home to work
Chose to go home to work, it’s his own company he could of stayed the whole week

Them poor girls in them ugly sling back shoes. Look closely at them and they can’t bend their feet when walking 😩 they can’t run around like toddlers in them. All for the gram just to look picture perfect
It’s awful. Really sad she would rather they ‘looked good’ than got supportive shoes for her children, it’s so important for their little growing feet and like you say so they can run around!

Reactions: 1
Canary Isles just added to the Quarantine list ... the perils of holidays during a global pandemic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Canary Isles just added to the Quarantine list ... the perils of holidays during a global pandemic.
Oh wow! Even if they came back tomorrow that’s them quarantined over Christmas.

*didn’t check fact before I posted, they’ve got until Saturday to get back. Do you think she will come back?

And this is why I wouldn’t holiday abroad at the moment, it’s far too risky.

Oh wow! Even if they came back tomorrow that’s them quarantined over Christmas.
It only comes in to force on Saturday, so if they get back before Saturday, they’ll be fine, but the chances of them getting a flight back tomorrow are very slim.

I used to work for a flight company and I only left in September. The amount of people I saw this happen to, then they’d ring us up demanding we get them back before the quarantine comes into force...it was near on impossible half the time.

apparently though if they do a test and it comes back negative, then it will be reduced to five days, but it will have to be done privately, I think this starts from the 15th.

Last edited:
And this is why I wouldn’t holiday abroad at the moment, it’s far too risky.

completely agree, the situation changes so quickly. I couldn’t face the stress with 3 babies. She already had an issue with not realising the girls needed Covid tests.

Yikes!
Is it bad that I defo don't think she would actually quarantine though?

I actually nearly went to the canaries this week but went in the UK instead - so bloody happy!

Yikes!
Is it bad that I defo don't think she would actually quarantine though?

I actually nearly went to the canaries this week but went in the UK instead - so bloody happy!
Well if they don’t and they get caught then they’ll be facing a fine. I think it’s a £1000? And they are enforcing it too.

completely agree, the situation changes so quickly. I couldn’t face the stress with 3 babies. She already had an issue with not realising the girls needed Covid tests.
Yeah exactly. In my job I had people screaming at me, telling me it was disgusting that I couldn’t get them back before the new rules came in and that they have young children and I’m the one who’s going to make them suffer.🙄 i can’t understand why people would chance it.

Is she complaining that the waiter took only “literally one” photo? He’s not your gram photographer love. And you shouldn’t even be putting him in position he needs to hold your phone, it’s a pandemic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she complaining that the waiter took only “literally one” photo? He’s not your gram photographer love. And you shouldn’t even be putting him in position he needs to hold your phone, it’s a pandemic!
Such a sense of princess-ness and entitlement. I’m surprised she didn’t say ‘don’t you know who I am?’ to him!

It’s not so much a holiday as a week long content production.
looks chilly, stressful imo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.