Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you shouldn’t judge someone’s looks but there is literally no chin under her bottom lip. It’s so distracting when she talks. It’s like Bubba gump lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Taah_blake_Ivy is soooo bloody irritating. I had to unfollow her as I couldn’t bear the sound of her voice a moment longer
I used to really really like her but her content got boring and her moaning about being pregnant. Just bleeping get on with being pregnant plus the constant photos of her and her bump is just sickening. She doesn’t declare gifted stuff and her brand is over priced stuff I can get on ebay.

Reactions: 5
She is just a walking AD at this point! The new management company obviously just push as many ADs as possible, so off putting

Reactions: 5
So glad she stopped herself moaning when she did on her stories this afternoon. Hearing someone complain about going on holiday right now is the last thing most people need. People have been left without loved ones, jobs, livelihoods 🙄. I’m not saying no one can ever complain but my god I’m not sure she truly realises how lucky she is.

Reactions: 4
So glad she stopped herself moaning when she did on her stories this afternoon. Hearing someone complain about going on holiday right now is the last thing most people need. People have been left without loved ones, jobs, livelihoods 🙄. I’m not saying no one can ever complain but my god I’m not sure she truly realises how lucky she is.
She’s disgusting. Moaning about the holiday, moaning about the house being done, moaning about the facial, moaning about not leaving the house without kids. She needs get her head out of her ass.

The definition of a spoilt madam’s behaviour!

Has anyone else’s noticed that her twins never seem happy? They’re very cute little girls but they just never seem happy with anything. Perhaps they take after her in that respect?

Last edited:

Has anyone else’s noticed that her twins never seem happy? They’re very cute little girls but they just never seem happy with anything. Perhaps they take after her in that respect?
Yes! Probably spent too much time with misery guts!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s disgusting. Moaning about the holiday, moaning about the house being done, moaning about the facial, moaning about not leaving the house without kids. She needs get her head out of her ass.
Exactly. I know we all have a moan sometimes, I do the same but the difference is I don’t do it publicly to thousands of followers who might be in a far worse position 🙄. I’m also not going on holiday any time soon 😂

Reactions: 1
Exactly. I know we all have a moan sometimes, I do the same but the difference is I don’t do it publicly to thousands of followers who might be in a far worse position 🙄. I’m also not going on holiday any time soon 😂
Yeah exactly, there’s nothing wrong with having a moan, especially when you have genuine issues, it’s just when people are moaning about first world things to a huge audience, when they don’t have any genuine problems. She’s so ignorant!

They always have a vacant look in their eyes 👀 sad really

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what she's having done to the house? I've stopped watching her stories because it's just ad after ad after ad. I'm not against anyone earning money, especially in this climate, but seriously enough is enough!

They always have a vacant look in their eyes 👀 sad really
I think they're basically just over being filmed all the time. They're old enough to know what's going on so are probably just hoping they can go and play by themselves

She's going to Dubai I think. Everyone on my Insta is going there atm
The moaning is annoying although in fairness I've actually binned flying whilst my kids are tiny as I think being at the airport/on a plane with littlies is far more hassle than it's worth!

Does anyone know what she's having done to the house? I've stopped watching her stories because it's just ad after ad after ad. I'm not against anyone earning money, especially in this climate, but seriously enough is enough!
Garage converted into a playroom. Not sure if they’re having anything else done alongside that though.

i noticed that too! She must have forgot to congratulate the queen of China tat a couple of weeks ago 🙈
Does anyone know how to review @blakeivyofficial by @tash_blake_ivy. Absolutely right the girl is completely up her own arse and queen of China tat is completely ripping people off and doesn’t offer refunds which is illegal. My friend has found everything she sells wholesale for about £2 a piece.

i noticed that too! She must have forgot to congratulate the queen of China tat a couple of weeks ago 🙈
Does anyone know how to review @blakeivyofficial by @tash_blake_ivy. Absolutely right the girl is completely up her own arse and queen of China tat is completely ripping people off and doesn’t offer refunds which is illegal. My friend has found everything she sells wholesale for about £2 a piece.

Sorry, I’ve got no idea about how to leave a review but that’s so bad that she doesn’t offer refunds. Like you say, it’s illegal. I think it’s called the Distance Selling Regulations. Retailers have to offer a refund within 14 days even if the buyer has just changed their mind.

Sorry she states no refunds but does if you push her. She knows the rules but will get away with it if she can. Basically she says No refunds and offers exchanges only unless you dispute her and you can also dispute on pay pal. It would be good to make others aware.

Sorry she states no refunds but does if you push her. She knows the rules but will get away with it if she can. Basically she says No refunds and offers exchanges only unless you dispute her and you can also dispute on pay pal. It would be good to make others aware.
Have you bought something from her in the past?

Have you bought something from her in the past?
Yes. A nightmare to deal with. Used to buy from other sites like hers as well and the girls were lovely. It’s all very similar stuff but sorry she’s not genuine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.