Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel they are staying at looks very nice but it does look very cold. I’m sure she put a jumper on after posing in her Fendi swimsuit

Reactions: 2
Coincidence she won those balenciaga’s just before her holidays? She could be in Butlins for all I care. She’s dragging them kids around on a freezing cold holiday just so she can show us her fake dior sandals and fake fendi swimsuit.
I mean she’s wearing a wool hat and cardi on holiday. Should have stayed at home

Reactions: 6
Coincidence she won those balenciaga’s just before her holidays? She could be in Butlins for all I care. She’s dragging them kids around on a freezing cold holiday just so she can show us her fake dior sandals and fake fendi swimsuit.
I mean she’s wearing a wool hat and cardi on holiday. Should have stayed at home
Did she win the Balenciaga's from that friend of hers that was doing a raffle? I almost bought a raffle ticket but didn't bother in the end.

Reactions: 3
Did she win the Balenciaga's from that friend of hers that was doing a raffle? I almost bought a raffle ticket but didn't bother in the end.
Yeah her mate was doing the raffle I can’t remember her name, Chloe was posting it all over her stories and then coincidentally won them

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she has a favourite child?
She’s always going on about how lottie is an angel 😇

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she has a favourite child?
She’s always going on about how lottie is an angel 😇
Yes, I think she’s being a bit harsh really. Lottie is at a much easier (in my opinion) stage than the girls. The girls are at the feisty independent stage where they challenge everything and throw tantrums when they get frustrated (which is a lot). Lottie is still very little and personally I’ve always found under 24 months to be that more sweeter stage (totally my opinion from experience, I know every child is different).

also, lottie is probably used to having to be complacent. She was born when the twins were finding their independence and so she has probably gotten used to staying quiet while the twins hog the attention, again making her a bit easier because she’s less demanding...

Chloe is just an idiot.

Reactions: 5
Deffo gone on hols just take take photos for the gram 🥴

I’m all for capturing memories but she is literally following her kids every move with her phone in her hand... even in the pool?! How is that enjoying the moment?

The outfit shots everrrrry single night I wonder what other people in the hotel must think of her 🤣

1) my hubs would deffo be sick of me by now
2) so would my kids 🙂

Reactions: 8
She’s in tier 4 but had her hair done????? By her sister?? In her house where she is supposed to be quarantining from holiday? Am I missing something???

I feel bad saying this but I wish she would be a bit more careful about the way she films the girls, there are some disgusting perverts who look put for knicker shots like today, which for normal people are totally innocent. Just some bloomers would sort it. Not her or her girls' fault of course but I really wouldn't post anything that a sicko might latch hold of (and indeed never post bath pics or stuff like that)

I've thought this for a while but I feel really bad saying it as the problem is not in any way Chloe but the pervs who look out for innocent pics.

Reactions: 8
I feel bad saying this but I wish she would be a bit more careful about the way she films the girls, there are some disgusting perverts who look put for knicker shots like today, which for normal people are totally innocent. Just some bloomers would sort it. Not her or her girls' fault of course but I really wouldn't post anything that a sicko might latch hold of (and indeed never post bath pics or stuff like that)

I've thought this for a while but I feel really bad saying it as the problem is not in any way Chloe but the pervs who look out for innocent pics.
I don’t know why they didn’t have tights on anyway in this weather. I feel like so many parents today don’t bother to make sure their kids are wrapped up. I see so many young kids without vests or tights. 🙄

Reactions: 2

Wow, I just saw her stories today, how can she be so oblivious to this? Did she not see her stories and think maybe I shouldn’t post a story to 83,000 followers with their knickers fully on show?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.