Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they didn’t have tights on anyway in this weather. I feel like so many parents today don’t bother to make sure their kids are wrapped up. I see so many young kids without vests or tights. 🙄
She probably didn’t have any tights to go with the dresses so would rather they went cold

Reactions: 2
Oh I see the girls are wearing their £300/400 gifted coats today. Imagine how many people Base could have fed instead of gifting them for free.

Reactions: 6
Oh I see the girls are wearing their £300/400 gifted coats today. Imagine how many people Base could have fed instead of gifting them for free.
I certainly won’t ever be buying anything from Base if they can afford to gift influencers with ridiculously prices kids coats

Reactions: 3
She’s a very pretty girl with amazing hair but her face looks very sore and swollen on her New Years pic!

Wish she would stop wearing that god awful fake Fendi swimsuit.
She seems to drink quite a bit so combined with the fillers which I’m sure she has it’s made her face puff up.

Reactions: 5
I certainly won’t ever be buying anything from Base if they can afford to gift influencers with ridiculously prices kids coats
Me either. And I won’t ever buy from Childs Play Clothing either for the same reason.

I’ve noticed in her stories this evening she’s tagged Rosalind Weinberg and put photos of Rosalind on there with a caption about Rosalind being the ultimate cool mum, or something along those lines, I can’t remember the exact wording.

Ive seen a few other influencers do similar about Rosalind in the past few days; they all seem to be up her arse. Yes, she looks good but she’s clearly very rich!

Reactions: 1
She’s said on her stories that the 9-12 month snowsuits still fit the girls. Is she joking?! The legs are up by their knees!
More like no one has gifted her new ones and she doesn’t want to fork out for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s said on her stories that the 9-12 month snowsuits still fit the girls. Is she joking?! The legs are up by their knees!
More like no one has gifted her new ones and she doesn’t want to fork out for them!
I couldn’t believe she was making them wear those on that photo. It looked as though if they straightened up that the suits would rip! She has enough money, buy them ones that fit!

Begging in disguise again.
I don’t want to spend money on my children. Someone donate it to me please.

I’ve noticed in her stories this evening she’s tagged Rosalind Weinberg and put photos of Rosalind on there with a caption about Rosalind being the ultimate cool mum, or something along those lines, I can’t remember the exact wording.

Ive seen a few other influencers do similar about Rosalind in the past few days; they all seem to be up her arse. Yes, she looks good but she’s clearly very rich!
the influencer world! They message each other ‘babe I’m trying to get more followers can you shout me out on your page please and I’ll return the favour soon’ I know because I’ve had these messages a million times but I don’t do this, nor do I get involved in follow trains or buy my followers!! I absolutely despise Instagram at the moment. There are people in serious poverty at the moment due to covid and she is getting gifted coats that cost hundreds I feel sick.

the influencer world! They message each other ‘babe I’m trying to get more followers can you shout me out on your page please and I’ll return the favour soon’ I know because I’ve had these messages a million times but I don’t do this, nor do I get involved in follow trains or buy my followers!! I absolutely despise Instagram at the moment. There are people in serious poverty at the moment due to covid and she is getting gifted coats that cost hundreds I feel sick.
Exactly this about the follow you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours tit. That RW is clearly grafting asking people. Looked on her page what a boring brag fest with her strange little fella (husband not the son) - I can’t see anything that makes her the “cool mum”

Exactly this about the follow you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours tit. That RW is clearly grafting asking people. Looked on her page what a boring brag fest with her strange little fella (husband not the son) - I can’t see anything that makes her the “cool mum”
she put a video on her stories yesterday of her dancing in an outside bar in Dubai, with her son, both in swimwear. There was a woman sitting watching them with a real WTF look on her face, it was really funny. Influencers think they’re so great and that everyones in awe of them whatever they do.

• Haha
Or a boss mum at that 🙄

Or a boss mum at that 🙄
I googled her and read an interview she did and she said after she had her son she noticed a “gap in the market for the modern mum” - is she serious? The market could not be more saturated with douchebag mums thinking they are the first person to experience pregnancy and motherhood! She deserves her own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she needs her own thread 🤣 who decided that she was “cool”... seems more like a try hard to me.

Chloe is sucking in so much in that fake Fendi swimsuit im surprised she didn’t burst a blood vessel 😂😂

• Haha
I googled her and read an interview she did and she said after she had her son she noticed a “gap in the market for the modern mum” - is she serious? The market could not be more saturated with douchebag mums thinking they are the first person to experience pregnancy and motherhood! She deserves her own thread.
Exactly right. Fancy calling yourself a cool mum!

How imaginative of this cool Mom literally copy pasted the same answers to all the comments. Someone make a thread for this bint I’m here for it 😩
I’ve just started one. Can’t link as on phone and am technophobe but it’s in the ‘quieter threads’ section this thread is on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.