Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t fasten them in properly in their car seats, gives them dummy clips which are a choking hazard, ridiculous footwear (those hideous sling back sandals they wore over the summer were an accident waiting to happen).

She either doesn’t care or she’s that stupid that she doesn’t see the danger 😳

Reactions: 3
I’m glad it’s not just me, sometimes I’m probably a bit OTT, my parents were the same with me (probably worse 😂). I've never even given my 4.5 year old a sparkler!
I don’t think I’d even trust my 22 year old with a sparkler! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So who is betting that pod on her stories is gifted to her for the night? No sign of a gifted hash tag though but does that really surprise us anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else follow her friend Tash_Blake_Ivy? It’s her twins’ 3rd birthday today and I can’t believe the amount of decor/balloons that’s gone into a lockdown birthday at home for two toddlers. It all looks lovely but must have cost a fortune.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow her friend Tash_Blake_Ivy? It’s her twins’ 3rd birthday today and I can’t believe the amount of decor/balloons that’s gone into a lockdown birthday at home for two toddlers. It all looks lovely but must have cost a fortune.
I cant believe she doesn't have her own thread!! She was begging for free things. All those balloons, cakes were gifted and she never disclose it.

Reactions: 2
Taah_blake_Ivy is soooo bloody irritating. I had to unfollow her as I couldn’t bear the sound of her voice a moment longer

Reactions: 4
Found Tasha Blake and Ivy here! Horray! She said lots of their presents were sent to them by ELC but didn’t declare ad/gifted! 😡
No doubt the sleepover thing plus graze box was also gifted!!!!
It all needs reporting!! These instgrammers are just awful!!!

and the day before Blake and ivy’s birthday she had grandparents in the house on her stories! I guess lockdown rules and advertising rules don’t include her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s too busy eye f*cking the camera that’s why and trying to look cyuuute - a look she hasn’t achieved. She’s insufferable.
She has had the CRAZIEST morning of her life ordering everyone’s sought after galvanics!! She can’t be doing with sorting her kids car seats out!!

Reactions: 6
Why didn't she just post the discount code on her grid or stories for anyone that wanted it save her the time and hassle of messaging people individually 🤔

I cant believe she doesn't have her own thread!! She was begging for free things. All those balloons, cakes were gifted and she never disclose it.
We have also spoken about her ‘clothing line’. Which is basically stuff she’s bought off Ali express and ironed a label on it and sold it for 5 times the price. How the hell does she not have her own thread

We have also spoken about her ‘clothing line’. Which is basically stuff she’s bought off Ali express and ironed a label on it and sold it for 5 times the price. How the hell does she not have her own thread
I think she does! Although hardly any activity which baffles me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.