Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything it’d put me off buying from that company! Ridiculous

Reactions: 3
As soon as a company starts 'gifting' wealthy influencers expensive items I make a mental note not ever to buy anything from that company.

Reactions: 8
Yes, and she's a year or two younger than Chloe isn't she? They're very different!
Is she younger!? She said it was her sisters 30th. Yeah very different. Her sister looked so natural compared to most people you see on the gram 🥰

Reactions: 2
Is she younger!? She said it was her sisters 30th. Yeah very different. Her sister looked so natural compared to most people you see on the gram 🥰
Yes I think Chloe had her 30th last year or the year before. Probably last year actually come to think of it as I know she had Lottie by then.

“Half term with the girls”..... they’re not even at school or school nursery so what difference does it make 🤨 same when she says she’s doing “school run” no hun you’re taking them to nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Half term with the girls”..... they’re not even at school or school nursery so what difference does it make 🤨 same when she says she’s doing “school run” no hun you’re taking them to nursery
I thought the same thing when I saw that!! 🤭

Reactions: 3
It bothered me when she was all “it’s their first day of school!” Well it’s not, is it? 🙄😂 if that was their first day at school then I assume you won’t make a song and dance when they go into year R 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

It bothered me when she was all “it’s their first day of school!” Well it’s not, is it? 🙄😂 if that was their first day at school then I assume you won’t make a song and dance when they go into year R 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I said that about my daughter. To be fair she is at a school nursery and wears school uniform.

I said that about my daughter. To be fair she is at a school nursery and wears school uniform.
Maybe it varies a bit on area, where I am there aren’t many school nurseries tbh. But I can understand it more at a school nursery with a uniform 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m really surprised her house is a 4 bed detached. From the inside, the house looks tiny, especially the living room. It is a newish house (well 2003) and some “new” builds do have tiny living spaces.
I’m not surprised though that she said it wasn’t her forever home, even though most family of fives would be happy there, I can see her wanting something big and flashy for the gram’.

everything with her is showing off, posting her engagement ring next to the Tiffany bag, showing all the huge bunches of roses he buys her and all the expensive holidays they go on, like her honeymoon in those bungalows over the water and the Dubai trip and the hen do in Las Vegas. It’s like her whole life is just for show.

Quite often though when people do that not everything is as glam and rosy as they portray, her husband works 6 days a week and she’s left with the children and housework, there’s definitely cracks she’s hiding behind her pictures.

I thought her sister was beautiful actually, very fresh faced which is refreshing!

And Yes to that Base shop, nfw am I ever going to buy a 500 quid coat to get ruined the next day. I would take the freebie though 🙈

So dangerous not having stair gates!! Why are her 2 year olds running down stairs in the middle of the night
She did have them before so odd to take them away when you have a 1 year old. Sigh May be her kids are less wild than mine, lucky!

Last edited:
I’m not sure if my parents were just extremely paranoid or what 😂 but I can’t believe she’s let her 2 year olds loose with sparklers with no gloves on 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if my parents were just extremely paranoid or what 😂 but I can’t believe she’s let her 2 year olds loose with sparklers with no gloves on 😬
I was thinking the same! She really doesn’t give a toss about their safety

I was thinking the same! She really doesn’t give a toss about their safety
I’m glad it’s not just me, sometimes I’m probably a bit OTT, my parents were the same with me (probably worse 😂). I've never even given my 4.5 year old a sparkler!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.