Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she did say she had a membership at one point so it seems like a good place to go kill time..
It is, it’s really good! Just expensive, but if she has a membership that I guess must of been extended by COVID then it makes sense!

Reactions: 1
How can she say she has ‘little touches done that I don’t think you’d ever know I’d had’ regarding her filler, her last round has left her face so so puffy and like 2x the size 😳 it’s really not a good look, think she needs that last lot dissolving again 😳

Reactions: 9
We all noticed in photos with filters. How bad must it look in the flesh?
Also why did she post about Tasha Blake Ivy’s pregnancy today like it was a recent thing.

Reactions: 2
We all noticed in photos with filters. How bad must it look in the flesh?
Also why did she post about Tasha Blake Ivy’s pregnancy today like it was a recent thing.
i noticed that too! She must have forgot to congratulate the queen of China tat a couple of weeks ago 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since the new management company she seems to just post very boring ads and repost other people and that’s about it .::

Since the new management company she seems to just post very boring ads and repost other people and that’s about it .::
And still continue to not strap her children in their car seats properly.
Did anyone notice how loose lotties strap was in her stories today? Also the twin on the ends were loose too.

Reactions: 7
Her post tonight was a gifted outfit..lots of the mums have been posting this brands..as usual doesn’t state #ad #gifted 🤮

Did anyone else see Tash_Blake_Ivy's gender reveal yesterday? I'm surprised Chloe wasn't there!

That lumi spa really can’t be that great. I mean the price is crazy. I used to work in a spa and we used similar ones from amazon which were no more than £16 each and came with different heads etc. They lasted us at least 18months to 2years. I’ll see if I can find a photo. I just want people to realise that it is a cheap product to make and the price of that lumi spa is crazy considering it costs less than £7 to make them in China. Fed up of these influencers harping on about products but never giving other options. What she does with her lumi spa is identical to what we done with some deep cleansing facials at work just a lot less marketed product etc. Honestly I would spend the £200 on investing in good skincare such as good cleaners, skin peels, retinol, masks etc and buy an alternative to the lumi spa to use with better face products.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
That lumi spa really can’t be that great. I mean the price is crazy. I used to work in a spa and we used similar ones from amazon which were no more than £16 each and came with different heads etc. They lasted us at least 18months to 2years. I’ll see if I can find a photo. I just want people to realise that it is a cheap product to make and the price of that lumi spa is crazy considering it costs less than £7 to make them in China. Fed up of these influencers harping on about products but never giving other options. What she does with her lumi spa is identical to what we done with some deep cleansing facials at work just a lot less marketed product etc. Honestly I would spend the £200 on investing in good skincare such as good cleaners, skin peels, retinol, masks etc and buy an alternative to the lumi spa to use with better face products.
The amount of times I’ve been tempted to get one so I can write an actual honest review 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It needs to be expensive so that commission can be paid to 100 people and the company can still make a profit. Same as all MLM products. They're all cheap tit.

Reactions: 7
I've actually got a lumi spa and I love it. I signed up to the company to get it normal price though 😂

So dangerous not having stair gates!! Why are her 2 year olds running down stairs in the middle of the night

Reactions: 3
So dangerous not having stair gates!! Why are her 2 year olds running down stairs in the middle of the night
I did wonder why she doesn’t seem to have a stair gate either on their room or at the top of the stairs? We had an extra tall one on my now 4 year old’s room when she was younger, absolutely no chance she would’ve undone it or climbed it etc!

She got sent free Moncler coats for the twins today!
I looked these up - retail price is £450 each!! That children'swear shop must be really certain she can up their sales! They were beautiful coats but who would spend £450 on a coat for a toddler just because they saw it on Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I looked these up - retail price is £450 each!! That children'swear shop must be really certain she can up their sales! They were beautiful coats but who would spend £450 on a coat for a toddler just because they saw it on Instagram!
Also I don’t know if her target followers are the types of people who would have the budget for that kind of thing.

That’s nearly a grand on two toddler coats 😂😂😂. How grotesque considering the amount of people losing their jobs.

Reactions: 3
How can this shop remain open gifting things like this out? I agree with you, because I saw it on there doesn’t mean I’m going to purchase it. Surely gifting these out doesn’t result in bigger sales for the store?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.