Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably went to take pictures for her AD (which was declared properly for once wahoo, maybe the new management company will make her be accountable!) and then left when she realised legoland with three under three is not a great idea lol
but she said she used her Tesco club card points when I’m pretty sure when she shares her food shop it’s not Tesco? Something still didn’t seem right!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably went to take pictures for her AD (which was declared properly for once wahoo, maybe the new management company will make her be accountable!) and then left when she realised legoland with three under three is not a great idea lol
Haha yes! No way would I take mine to somewhere with all the queuing, driving, faff that is LEGOLAND unless they specifically asked me,!

Reactions: 1
Not sure why she has posted an ‘inspirational’ post about thinking ‘duck it’ and getting her legs out for once. Her instagram is literally FULL of pictures with her legs out, even in winter hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always think this bless them! I hardly ever see either of them smile! I don’t dislike Chloe (except her habit of undeclared ads) but I can’t work out why the twins always look unhappy
Maybe if they don't have clothing with their initials on that day it unsettles them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure why she has posted an ‘inspirational’ post about thinking ‘duck it’ and getting her legs out for once. Her instagram is literally FULL of pictures with her legs out, even in winter hahahah
These are the dates she’s posted pictures of her legs this year
20th August

16th August x 2

10th August

12th July

29th June

23rd June

10th June

31st May

30th May

8th May

3rd May

4th April

13th March

she can’t be that shy about it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
These are the dates she’s posted pictures of her legs this year
20th August

16th August x 2

10th August

12th July

29th June

23rd June

10th June

31st May

30th May

8th May

3rd May

4th April

13th March

she can’t be that shy about it!
I literally was just looking on her insta to see and there’s so many photos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chloe has posted to complain about people watching her stories but not liking her pictures. Are you not supposed to do that? I do that all the time! 🤣🤦‍♀️ I rarely like anyone's pictures!

Reactions: 6
I don’t even follow her. Just watch her stories. I never like photos unless it’s my real life friends.

Reactions: 2
And loads of her friends are reposting it and agreeing, like it's really bad behaviour! I had no idea when I followed influencers that they would be inventing their own rules, not telling anyone about said rules and then lambasting people for not following them!

Are they trawling through 80 odd thousand followers and matching up the story views with the likes to see who is and isn't following this weird influencer code?

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure they all repost it so their sheep followers feel bad and start liking allllllllll their posts.. gets their engagement up 🤦‍♀️ pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always think this bless them! I hardly ever see either of them smile! I don’t dislike Chloe (except her habit of undeclared ads) but I can’t work out why the twins always look unhappy
Never see them talk either

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.