Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody Lumi Spa thing! Yes we get it, you use one. Does anyone else follow Megan Stevens? She’s started posting about Lumi Spa as well now! Yawn!

Reactions: 1
I think I might faint... she has actually posted on her feed and the first word is “AD”!!
Wow!
I’m in shock she has declared it 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Started the day in the freebie designer trainers (no gift or AD 🙄) yet took them out in white trainers as she obviously realised they are awful 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 201037

I hope she doesn’t let her sleep with that dummy clip so dangerous 😬
She does 😢. I’m sure the twins still have theirs on their dummy clips in their cots too. Like you said, it’s so dangerous!

Started the day in the freebie designer trainers (no gift or AD 🙄) yet took them out in white trainers as she obviously realised they are awful 🤣
yep noticed that too, really made me laugh lol

• Wow
She does 😢. I’m sure the twins still have theirs on their dummy clips in their cots too. Like you said, it’s so dangerous!

yep noticed that too, really made me laugh lol
I think she needs them to be wearing something personalised at all times!

It terrifies me that people look up to her and listen to her advice for car seats when she is advising them her daughter will then to the front at 15 months

I know! I'm actually at the point where I want to message her, why doesn't she wait until lottie outgrows the seat for one... because she wants her to match the others

I would be very surprised if she was an ortho therapist. More like ortho dental nurse

I’m surprised she let them get PJs from next. How will she know who is who if they don’t have their initials on their clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s a bit sad she’s practically going on holiday on her own

Anyone else think it’s a bit sad she’s practically going on holiday on her own
Her husband is always at work sad really he’ll never get this time back with his children 😩

I’m surprised she let them get PJs from next. How will she know who is who if they don’t have their initials on their clothes.
I’m surprised she paid for something out of her own pocket 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.