Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he’s gone home and left her on holiday! It’s his own company surely he can decide to have a couple more days off!
Those poor girls will resent that when growing up so much

Reactions: 1
As if he’s gone home and left her on holiday! It’s his own company surely he can decide to have a couple more days off!
Those poor girls will resent that when growing up so much
It’s such a shame isn’t it? I actually feel for Chloe as well. I completely understand it’s hard for anyone self employed or with their own business, but it’s a shame he can’t just have a few days off to go away. My partner works all the hours under the sun, especially in summer and I really struggle some days with my 2 little ones - I couldn’t imagine being left on holiday on my own with my kids. My partner is a complete workaholic and still manages to find time for us as a family!

It’s such a shame isn’t it? I actually feel for Chloe as well. I completely understand it’s hard for anyone self employed or with their own business, but it’s a shame he can’t just have a few days off to go away. My partner works all the hours under the sun, especially in summer and I really struggle some days with my 2 little ones - I couldn’t imagine being left on holiday on my own with my kids. My partner is a complete workaholic and still manages to find time for us as a family!
She’s away with her family aswell so not completely on her own

Those blue outfits that her girls are wearing on her post today.. does she not realise that they are too small for them? They have cameltoe ffs :confused:

What is the obsession with those next PJs. I got them for my daughter LAST September. Maybe I’m an influencer and I didn’t realise!!

All the leotards and scrunchies and not one of them declared as a gift which they quite clearly are!

In all fairness she did declare on the first video that it was s gift but God those leotards are expensive - £30 quid each!

In all fairness she did declare on the first video that it was s gift but God those leotards are expensive - £30 quid each!
I Missed that on the 1st post, but I’m glad she did declare it.
It should be on each story though as people who missed the 1st one like me will just assume she bought it all.
Yes no way would I pay £30 for one of those leotards 😱

Jeez, that bloody Lumi spa! Her stories are about it almost every single day. Does anyone else follow Megan Stevens? She’s started plugging the Lumi Spa now too. It really puts me off instagrammers when they go on and on about the same product constantly.

Reactions: 4
Showing off her new car seats, those poor girls are not even fastened in properly. Straps way too loose, falling off the shoulder on one of the girls 😡 God forbid they have an accident!
Don’t even get me started! Someone commented on this saying ‘you really are supermum!’. Give me strength.

I’m a bit of a rear facing wanker so the fact she is showing off her baby forward facing so young as if it’s a massive milestone really bothers me! Influencing all these people that will take her word for it that it’s safe and won’t do their own research.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do any of the girls talk?

Don’t even get me started! Someone commented on this saying ‘you really are supermum!’. Give me strength.

I’m a bit of a rear facing wanker so the fact she is showing off her baby forward facing so young as if it’s a massive milestone really bothers me! Influencing all these people that will take her word for it that it’s safe and won’t do their own research.
Look on the first page of the thread

Do any of the girls talk?

Look on the first page of the thread
Not massively I don’t think - she’s only ever shower then saying words here and there.

I literally can’t look at that! How anyone can be okay driving with their child in the car like that is beyond me

Not massively I don’t think - she’s only ever shower then saying words here and there.

I literally can’t look at that! How anyone can be okay driving with their child in the car like that is beyond me
It’s terrible isn’t it. All she care about is their appearance.

Reactions: 2
And again...
Her excuse will be that the car was stationary. But they were obviously leaving and she had just strapped them in, so if she was going to fix it she would have done so straight away.
Can’t believe she doesn’t give a sh*t about their safety In the car!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Im intrigued.. did she only spend 2 hours at legoland then go home? 🤣
She probably went to take pictures for her AD (which was declared properly for once wahoo, maybe the new management company will make her be accountable!) and then left when she realised legoland with three under three is not a great idea lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.