Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't seem to talk about visiting them much. She says they aren't very close
its a shame they have no one to have the kids in a way i think it would give chloe and Aaron some needed time together i mean it must be difficult not sleeping in the same bed as your partner her constantly talking about prefering girls etc they do not even sit and watch tv together or spend time together its just odd

Reactions: 2
its a shame they have no one to have the kids in a way i think it would give chloe and Aaron some needed time together i mean it must be difficult not sleeping in the same bed as your partner her constantly talking about prefering girls etc they do not even sit and watch tv together or spend time together its just odd
Yep a while back they went out for dinner followed by the cinema (I think) together alone and I’m sure she said it was the first time ever since the boys being born!

I think it was her Mum watching them. I remember feeling really sad for her that no one had offered to watch the boys for them sooner. We are extremely lucky and have parents that bite our hands off to have our little ones for a sleepover. Having the odd days/nights alone does wonders for our relationship. Its easy to lose the spark when you are in parent mode 24/7

I didn't know for a fact if they did or didn't have anyone who watches the boys. I just seems like they don't spend time together even at night when the kids should be sleeping

Reactions: 1
I didn't know for a fact if they did or didn't have anyone who watches the boys. I just seems like they don't spend time together even at night when the kids should be sleeping
Yep seem to be in separate rooms all the time don’t they. Must get lonely for both of them

If you scroll back on her instagram there was quite a few photos of them together. Definitely think the spark has gone which is very sad!
And as for the lesbian thing, I think she’s just down for whoever gives her some attention!

Reactions: 4
If you scroll back on her instagram there was quite a few photos of them together. Definitely think the spark has gone which is very sad!
And as for the lesbian thing, I think she’s just down for whoever gives her some attention!
yeah it is such a shame

I can’t believe how much more attentive she is being towards her children since this thread has called her out for not engaging with them enough. Effectively this thread has helped her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how much more attentive she is being towards her children since this thread has called her out for not engaging with them enough. Effectively this thread has helped her!
did you see that look she gave them when she mentioned in the story yesterday about buying them magzines and chocolate
and i agree

Why is she sharing every interaction she has with her children though. Weird.

It shouldn’t take people to talk about her on here ,for her to interact with her children

Reactions: 5
Why is she sharing every interaction she has with her children though. Weird.
So us tattle rats can see she does. She is probably desperate to get away and talk into her phone. They are what they seem; forced and fake.

Reactions: 3
So we mention well I mentioned I didn't think she was round family much now she's at nanny's 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.