Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get why she's so excited for this weekend away without kids if Milo can't go the night without breastfeeding. I'd be worried he wouldn't cope 😅
yes if it was me i would try wean him off the boob at night so then he is used to it and is not distressed
i just dont get why she went out last night for a night out at a friends house looked like she had a good time but decides instead of talking about last night and how great it was thanking her friends for being there for her as shes getting '''some of the worst hate anyone has seen''
she comes on and makes comments towards tattle nice

Reactions: 2
I just don't get why she's so excited for this weekend away without kids if Milo can't go the night without breastfeeding. I'd be worried he wouldn't cope 😅
Yep exactly because i’m sure she has said before that she doesn’t pump any milk! It’s gonna be really confusing for him and a nightmare for Aaron if he can’t settle him

Reactions: 1
Then again he might actually be able to last a night without it cause I doubt she comes in pissed and gets into bed to feed him

I do agree with it but just bit confused why they would need it all day. Maybe it’s because I have a busy life and don’t just sit on a sofa 😫
It’s because she’s home all day and she’s rather walk her boob out than get up and make her children dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she just wants to find anything to moan about, it’s like she’s not satisfied without moaning. Never once heard her wake up and say something positive or just have a generally positive day.

Reactions: 4
You've hit the nail on the head! So draining!
yes
I’m sure she just wants to find anything to moan about, it’s like she’s not satisfied without moaning. Never once heard her wake up and say something positive or just have a generally positive day.
yeah this is what i said above she went out last night so could have come on and said what a great night it was
but no she comes on and makes a snarky remark

omg im dying at this comment and the one whos paying

who made a comment about her having a crappy car a few days ago lol
I am literally screaming laughing at the fact she thinks we’re a bunch of rats who know nothing, yet now shes buying a new car after someone on here mentioned their 20 year old car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg im dying at this comment and the one whos paying

who made a comment about her having a crappy car a few days ago lol
I actually don't know anything about cars or what kind they have lol. Just saying when he's the one who drives it probably pays for it & uses it he's the one car shopping 😂

Infuriates me when someone mixes up brought & bought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually don't know anything about cars or what kind they have lol. Just saying when he's the one who drives it probably pays for it & uses it he's the one car shopping 😂

Infuriates me when someone mixes up brought & bought.
i know same she got there and the car was sold anyway

I think breast feeding is an absolutely beautiful thing, and the most natural thing in the world 💖

The only bit I don’t understand is why you would need to breast feed in the middle of the night at almost two as my children slept through the night from before the age of 6 months. I’d have been a walking zombie breast feeding at night for that long!
all babies are different and learn to sleep through the night at different ages. I breastfed my 2 children until 3 years, and they’re now 5 and 3, my 3 year old still doesn’t sleep through the night now, I don’t breastfeed her during the night though. My 6 month old still feeds twice a night also

all babies are different and learn to sleep through the night at different ages. I breastfed my 2 children until 3 years, and they’re now 5 and 3, my 3 year old still doesn’t sleep through the night now, I don’t breastfeed her during the night though. My 6 month old still feeds twice a night also
thats the thing we all stuck up for that on that point i only saw 1 other person on here really contesting the fact she still breast feeds yet marks a snark remark to us lol

Check her latest tiktok 😂😂😂 think it's quite fitting how we say she starves or binges 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she always call herself Chlo’s world, rather than chlo sworld. Just makes her sound self absorbed

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.